Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » HarbingerRan's Writing Commissions

HarbingerRan’s Writing Commissions

Hi everyone!

I offer writing commissions via Fiverr and wanted to give a little more information about that!

I have three packages that I offer - Basic, which is $50 for up to 1,000 words long; Standard, which is $100 for up to 3,000 words long; and Premium, which is $200 for up to 5,000 words long. These are the general packages that are offered via Fiverr but I am perfectly happy writing well beyond the 5,000 word limit. If you’re interested in something longer, feel free to message me either here on RPR or on Fiverr.

I have a Google Docs folder here that has a short sampling of my writing abilities. Further examples can be provided upon request.

I have been writing essentially for as long as I can remember. My first writing began as doing mock commercials and dictating to my grandfather on his typewriter when I was very young. I began role playing in fifth grade when a friend introduced me to the concept and have been writing ever since.

I am perfectly comfortable writing almost any sort of creative fiction, ranging from short stories to scripts and more. For legal reasons, I cannot write fanfiction. I have no problem writing erotica. I have experience in writing feral animals as well and consider that a particular love of mine but I am comfortable writing a wide range of things from strictly human to supernatural to furry to feral.

For a limited time only, I am offering a special introductory price on all three of the packages I offer via Fiverr. The Basic package will be $40, the Standard $80, and the Premium $170. Please note that this is only off the package price and does not include any extras chosen by the client. This special rate only applies to the first three people to purchase from each package - so three people on the Basic will receive it at $40 and so on.

I prefer to be messaged via Fiverr for commissions but I will accept messages on here as well. For longer commissions, I have Discord available upon request.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me either here or on Fiverr! I will be glad to answer them.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » HarbingerRan's Writing Commissions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus