Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Resistance Begins Tonight... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Saresa Hawkmaid (played by ChibiWeeb)

In the land of Raforia, a government was set in place by the victors of a continental war, establishing supreme control. At first it was a fairly normal government, but it continued it's militarization, hunting monsters, elves, dwarves, and all those not of human race. In a small cove by the sea, an old Privateering Group once working for this government has just removed the emblem from it's flag. They were soon approached by a man with long braided hair, with a sword at his side. And soon all over more and more people came out of the shadows. He shook the Captain's hand, smiling and declaring a simple sentence out loud.

"The Resistance Begins Tonight."

Hello there, I'm Chibi, a fairly new user on RP Repository, and soon decided to return to my old roots of Fantasy RP. I love myself Resistance RP, especially in a Fantasy setting, with magical warriors and politcal intrigue. This RP is loosely based off an RP I moderate on Discord, in which monsters have taken over and a rebellion has been forming for 25 years. However, I've edited it a bit to fit my character and to make it easier to RP with. Anyways, this RP will be taking place on the land of Raforia, which has a few major cities, and even fewer villages. The Great War wiped out a large portion of the population, and the Human Creed passed by the Humanium United Cities has wiped out entire races of monsters, and large clans and cities of elves, orcs, and all the fun Fantasy Creatures. The few survivors left have begun forming a large Resistance movement, but have taken years to finally form inside groups, along with it's own major city far off the coast. War has been officially declared, and it will be bloody.

This will of course be a War RP, however it can involve themes such as Romance, Betrayal, and other themes that can be discussed. If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM, I'll get to you as soon as I can!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ChibiWeeb Topic Starter

bumping up, woo
INTERESTED! God, I love myself a high fantasy RP. Should we discuss characters in a PM?
very interesting indeed
I feel like Archer here( fantasy race with a background of humans being g prejudice and murdering his family because of their race) could work here. he's not a great fighter but can hold his own if he needs to.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Resistance Begins Tonight... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus