Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Comedy Rp anyone? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I dont really have a solid idea for anything right now but I have just been looking for anyone interested in a good comedy rp. I want to break way from more serious rps and just want something fun and light hearted with plenty of incentives to laugh for just a moment. It can be long term but I was also thinking of a bit mote of a shorter story type rp, we can just see what we come up with and were it goes. Comedy is rather subjective so I know finding someone who grooves with my sense of comedy well is gonna be difficult but in willing to give it a shot. I prefer rping with some lengthy paragraphs and with people 18 years or older so if you fit these couple of requirements and are interested send a PM my way. I do have a few ideas but I would rather talk about then one on one and see what you as a individual think, and add onto it.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Comedy Rp anyone? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus