Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

They lived in a world where humans no longer existed, and where creatures like Werewolves, Vampires, and Demons were the normal. But, for the first time in centuries a human was born, and her parents named her Anna. Anna’s parents had to hide her, as they didn’t want their only daughter to end up somebody else’s lunch.

Anna walked through the store alone, pushing through strangers and calling out her mother’s name. She had let go of her hand for just a moment, to look at something across the aisle. But when she turned around, her mother was gone. Anna was about the age of 4, and quite short as she was a child. “Mommy..? Where are you-“ She started, bumping into someone as she walked. She fell backwards, hitting the ground with a small thud. “Owie..I’m sorry..! I didn’t mean to bump into you..I’m looking for my mommy..” She said, looking up at Y/C, whom seemed to be maybe a year or two older than her.
Since Anna wasn’t a creature, she didn’t smell like one. She smelt of human, and to any creature that would be quite a sweet scent. That’s why her mother had usually kept her so close. “Have you seen her..? She’s about this height..” She raises her arm as high as she can, looking at Y/C.

// For this RP, I was thinking we could start off when they were children, and then we can RP them as they grow up. In highschool, I want them to start falling for each other, but I also want her to start falling for another boy. So it would be like a..love triangle I guess? If you wouldn’t mind playing both, that’d be great!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

SharkoTheLatexShork

interesting, but i dont do well with mega large paragraphs
sibdow

I’d definitely be interested in this rp. I do have 2 characters, a shadow being and a kitsune. Which one would you prefer?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus