Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Devil Hunters — Devil May Cry RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Orion Pollux (played by strawberry_champion)

Ah, here’s another relaxed plot. It’s not that I have something specific in mind- I’m eager to plot an RP with someone else!

Meet Orion, my newest fixation next to Tyr, an anxiety prone, long sword wielding Devil Hunter. His profile is bare bones right now- I’ve yet to really go in and get the deep details, but it covers the most important things to understanding who he is. It’s also however, up to change- nothing major, small details May end up adjusted as I continue to develop him in RP and personal writings.

A couple ideas I’ve had:

1, Your character is a Devil Hunter as well, either employed by Devil May Cry or functioning on their own. If the former, the two leave on a mission together- the latter, and the two meet either in the process of their mission or upon realizing they’re tracking the same demon.

2, Your character is a civilian in an area where demon activity has sprouted up. In the Knick of time, Orion arrives- and by the end of the fight, is badly wounded, and stuck with you until support arrives.

Again, these plots are super flexible- and if you’ve got something else in mind, don’t hesitate to hit me up via PMs.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played one-on-one.

Netsumi Utani (played by Kotomi657)

Perhaps Netsumi is also a Devil Hunter , but prefers using her magic to defeat beasts rather then swords and melee weapons. (She finds them barbaric). I like the first plot idea alot and have been looking to do a more of a enemies to perhaps friends type of story. Message me if this sounds good !

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Devil Hunters — Devil May Cry RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus