Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"stop using parts of me as a weapon!" Drans is furious now, summoning a singular blue bone through his entire body, "if you move then you'll get hurt, now why are you killing the others?" Drans also puts a blue bone in the other guards and people nearby.
Enigma (played by TemtoeZ)

As i rip the dead guards bone out of his body i looked round at the carnage i created the dead guards body parts all over the floor i looked at the frightened people faces, them knowing that they couldn't do anything but pray i spare them "Come ooon Screeam Bring me more guards to kill hehehehahaaha" i said as i skeleton put bones in the dead guards for some reason, and muttering about using them as a weapon when the only bone related weapon i used was the guards arm bone "shut it bone bag" i said as little black balls of smoke shoot out of me and envelope the skeleton clouding it then chains shot out of the ground chainign it into the ground dragging it deeper into the dirt.

I then jump into the crowd blades out of my hands, beginning a slaughter among'st them as i sliced and butchered the villagers ripping out their spines and slicing their throats as blood sprayed the tavern, as bodies upon bodies littered the ground as the screams began to thin out and the thuds began to cease and the blood to start dripping violently only leaving a few amount of people scattered around hiding for their lives, thenn noticing a group of people not hiding one of them dressed like a knight. I laugh as i send out my blades and began to start moving towards the group.
Malik had to pull his head inside quick as guards flooded the alley, some facing off against some monstrous thing while the rest shoved themselves into various doors along the path as if to keep the various occupants inside. About five of them rushed into the brothel, leaving Malik stepping hurriedly back.

"What the hell is that thing?" he hissed as the screaming intensified from outside.

A guard shook his head. "We don't know. That thing just started killing people. And on the day the mayor was assassinated too!"

They all jumped back as the monster's arms started to slice their way through the door but there wasn't even time to run at this point. It was chaos inside as the enemy annihilated the guards, the crooks and wares of the brothel running about in a state of panic. At one point, one of the young male prostitutes cried out from the table next to him as a blade pierced through his chest. The man fell forward, landing in Malik's arms. This wasn't...this was too cruel even to a killer.

He whispered a short prayer, leaving orbs of white light ghosting over the other's wound before Malik set him down.

"Monster! Do you have no inhibition at all? No one here is good or clean but I have no fondness of senseless massacre that's going to bring attention to me. If you're not going to stop, then i will make you."

Flicking his wrists, Malik shot his blades into his hands and stabbed both into the monster's lower leg before jumping away again. "How about you go back to where you came from?!"

the heck why can't I see or move? It isn't the first time I've been stuck in the ground before and I'll come out and wait again... though I've got to stop the demon... thing. But I need to trap them, how though... Drans teleports out of the ground and into an alleyway, and walked into the street, no one seemed to care at the moment that she was there, let's hope I can find him soon.

the smoke now appearing angry that the skeleton has left it, makes a high pitched screech sound before growing bigger now with the rusty chains breaking out with cracks of super heated metal start latching out and on to things now covering the doorway leaving no entrance .The chains then continue spreading and start snaking along the alleyway walls enveloping the alleyway seeming to search for drans.

as Malik stabbed his blades into my leg... somewhat they only go in around and inch-inch and a half and greatly dull and bend the blade tips, Malik then trying to pull them out but failing i grab him by the throat and lift him up. blood reddish yellow-Orange eyes seemingly look into Maliks without pupils i say with a humorous tone "What are you getting at peasant? stabbing a metal robot with knives!?" i said before letting out a rumbling laughter, no more like a demonic giggle erupts from my head before slamming Malik into the bar.

Crap, his magic is trying to follow me... Drans' sighs, "I'll have to find a way to lose them... maybe if I find them again, I'll have a blaster ready, hopefully." Drans starts to prepare a blaster, I'm not native to this timeline so I'll have to be careful. Drans activates her illusion in order to look like a human.
Malik gasped as the creature grabbed him around the throat and tossed him down onto one of the tables. It split from the force of the throw, leaving him rolling away with a grunt of pain. This was not good. He lost his weapons in the attack and it didn't even seem like it did much of anything. Even the front door was blocked with some kind of chains. This was, without a doubt, a losing battle. He knew better than to stay and die himself so he staggered to his feet and took off for the back rooms. This was a brothel after all and it had many nooks and crannies to hide oneself in and most certainly another exit.

Fear fueled his run so even if his arm felt bent wrong and his hip twinged with each step, he managed to tear himself away from the fray and started opening up doors. Ah, there! With a last lunge, he threw himself out onto a street busy with chaos and let himself disappear. It was the one thing he was good at and if that monster was good for one thing, it was winning him an escape. Now, he just needed to return to The Order and forget that all of this even happened.
Astrids hand snaked out from the manic crowd wrapping around the man’s wrist and with a small pin she pricked his skin “Not so fast” petite girl with golden hair stepped closer. “How is the order doing?” her smile was innocent on the surface but she radiated off this hostility toward the man. “Shouldn’t have left your friends,” she watched as her poisonous prick started to take affect “you might have had better luck with that black demon” she nodded at the window the man lunged himself out of.

Drans notices that a girl and a man were having a conversation, strange, why did they stop, is she helping the man? Drans CHECKS the 2 of them, well... they are both going to have to die, I won't be the one to do it however. "Hello ma'am," Drans walks up to the girl who stabbed the man, "Do you mind explaining what you did to him?" 3 white bones appeared high in the air, above the girl, all pointed at her. "If you don't I might have to snap your neck."
The girls eyes sharply narrowed at the strange bones floating but then a soft smile crossed the girls face. “Well, I’m slowly poisoning this man” she flung a golden lock of hair over her shoulder and batted her emerald eyes “how about we make a deal, I’m kinda in the middle of getting revenge on the order but when I’m done you can snap my neck and in the mean time you can help me and kill as meany people as you want” she shrugs her shoulders and clasp her hands behind her back making her small frame and features seem as lest intimidating as she could.

as the three were talking a largely disfigured body is thrown out the window getting caught on broken glass, as the persons upper body slumps out the window with further inspection you cant even tell it was human it had been burned whipped and impaled so many times that it was unrecognizable. more shouts came as more ended before the burning rusty chains made their way out the window slapping and invading every surfaces they could completely covering the body and further spread snapping at the people. Then protruding from the tangle of chains i start making my way out of the chains like a baby being birthed. As i let out a deep chuckle i see the skeleton thing from earlier that i presumed was swallowed up from the smoke, "Oh your the reason the smoke is mad you must really tell me how you did it, nothing like this has happened before its quite fun i wanna do it again bone bag!" i say before more laughs come out from the metal robots head.
Astrid gets distracted by the new wave of panicked people and starts to sniff the air like a child smelling brownies. Then her eyes land on the figure now directing his conversion toward the bone guy. “I’ll live you to your conversation come see me at my apothecary shop if you wanna fish this conversation” She stepped around to the side of the robot creature and started poking the dead body
With a small knife. She yanked on the the arm of the dead body pulling it down. A small scowl like that of a pouting child crossed her face as she saw how many holes filled the dead body. She lightly mumbled to herself “well this will do for now” she picked up a few broken chains and used them to start dragging the body down the street with her. While she let the two strange creatures engage in a battle

tas girl walked around me seemingly not caring i got a bit intrigued as she wasn't like other a possible play toy well wasn't a play toy as she started dragging the body with the chains i snap my neck to he direction and say "i wouldn't do that" as a crack formed on the chains that was extremely hot, and from the broken end more chains sprung out and started curing around her like a boa constrictor as she fell to the ground chains tightening constantly around i divert my attention and walk over to her. Banging on my chest theres a loud screech and the chains stop and turn to dust. "I'm only going to let you live, this time because i like your disrespect for the dead now you may leave take the body with you the old fashioned way and may we met again on better circumstances" i said as i turn around presuming she's already up and dragging the body away as a snap my wrist and my hand splits in half then turning into a blade as i ead toward the man and skeleton.
She started laughing as the chains wrapped around her like the pain almost gave pleasure. When they finally broke she stood and brushed off her dress “well thank you” she gave a small bow to the creature and set down a small bag of green powder as a parting gift for the body. “Dip your chains in it, you’ll love the burning result” The girl then showed strength as she started to drag to body down the ally and into her small shop.

Once she was finally safely ensconced in her shop Astrid put the body on the table to shave off some charged skin and took the one hand before tossing the body back in the alley. She than began working on her next poison grinding down the skin and hand into a black sludge concoction.

She hummed as she herd cries and grunts outside her shop wondering who out of the three would show up in her shop and for what reason.

As she left the chains followed her to the shop as they tried to snake into her shop they disintegrate when they got within a close proximity to her, and after a while the chains just stopped gave up and went away to go envelope something else. what was causing the chains to leave was a small totem pin that i had attached to her coat during the encounter because she had been different then others and it would be a pity if she died to the smoke, as the encounters coming would possibly be more intriguing than the last. as i neared the skeleton and the man i puff out more chain bringing smoke coming to engulf them as i sped up to attack before been stopped by a arrow in my side halting my right leg.
Elsword (played by TheWrightWay) Topic Starter

(Can someome fill me in on what's happening? Cause I haven't replied to this in a while.)

Drans teleports the man out of there, "Your beef is with me," Drans states, "And I will not tell you how I got out, because then you could prevent it," Drans let her illusion fall, as it wasn't affecting the others, "So," the 3 bones suddenly speed towards the robot, getting a point when they impaled the robot, although they aren't doing any damage, "what are you made of?"Drans decides to try to CHECK Enigma, and was startled at the results.
((I'm bad at that so I'll allow the others to))
(Here is a short but detailed summary... the enigma began to attack the brothel you were residing in. During the chaos of his attack, the knight-looking man from The Order tried to escape the brothel but ran into the enigma and they began to fight until a bone person interfered, this gave the Knight man a chance to jump out a window to flee the monsters and eventually the town. However, as he made his escape down the alleyway and into the fleeing crowds a small blonde girl used a muscle attacking poison on him with a small pinprick due to his connection with The Order. Soon the bone person appeared threatening to snap the girl's neck but as the girl tried to bargain with the bone man the deadly Enigma reappeared In a flourish throwing several dead bodies around the alleyway. The blonde girl endeared herself to the Enigma when she decided to drag off one of the dead charged bodies to turn into more poison and left a small gift for the enigma as thank you for letting her live. Now the bone person and Enigma are battling In the alley as the blonde girl waits to see who will come into her apothecary shop since each of the three characters have unfinished business with her. I hope my attempt at a quick summary helped you catch up)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus