Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Elsword (played by TheWrightWay)

gl-1454392-1619184764.png

Elisword is a traveling knight that's seeking for a challenge and helps those in need. He is currently searching for his sister, Elesis.

Elisword came to a big castle town and saw a lot of people at the center of town by the fountain. "What's going on here?" He asked as he crossed his arms.
Malik had messed up. He knew it the second that guardsman stopped him in the middle of the busy town center. He knew it even before the man reached for his sword. Now, he stood there with blood running off his blade and a body at his feet. Nevermind that he never wanted to kill the guy in the first place. He had his mission to take out the local monarch--which he had done--and then bale. He'd been sloppy though, had let the body get discovered far too soon. Now he had another death on his hands and way too many witnesses to count.

A woman's shriek finally pulled him from the panic in his mind. Malik spun and took off out of the crowd. Because if there was one thing this assassin was good at, it was watching his own hide. That guard shouldn't have messed with him in the first place. Maybe then, Malik wouldn't be running like the complete criminal that he was.
Elsword (played by TheWrightWay) Topic Starter

Elsword heard the shriek and saw a man running away. He tried to cut him off. As he did, Elsword blocked the man's path. "Where do you think you're going?" He asked. "Running away like that seems suspicious."

AshleighKate wrote:
Hi, mind if I join, too? :)

( Go right ahead! :) )
Ayla (played by AshleighKate)

Ayla pulled her black hood up over her silvery hair as she tried to smoothly slip through the crowd. She heard a woman scream. Although curious, she had no time to stop. "Perhaps the library would have something on transformation magic today?" She shook her head and scoffed. Illegal magic? Probably not. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a sheen of metal at the man running past then a redhead block his path. The man looked like he was in a bit of a rut with- were those palace guards?- running after him. Curious, she stepped forward silently. These two seemed as if they were from out of town and she figured that even her mum's creepy brothel was better than being caught and beheaded by guards. "Suspicious... I must say, both of you seem to be. I have hardly seen anybody except guards wear armor around here..." she looked at the redhead curiously, "And running from guards..." she turned her curious eyes to Malik, "need I say more? I have a place you may hide... if you would like."

Elsword looked at the girl. "I'm not from here, but I am from a group called the Red Knights and I'm looking for my sister." He explained.
Gritting his teeth, Malik slid to a stop in front of the armored man. A guard? A knight? Either way, it wasn't good news for him. "Of course it's suspicious. What sort of man do you think I am, dressed all in black with blood on my shoes," he scoffed, his fingers already gripping the handle of his hidden blades. It wasn't the smartest answer but he was in a mood and never did play well with others in the first place. One swipe against this man's throat and he could be on his way but it would leave another body and another trail to follow after him. Besides, it wasn't like he enjoyed killing. Didn't cry over it, but didn't find it fun either.

However, before he could make a decision on whether to attack or not, a new face interrupted. His hand slid back, leaving his blade in its place. "I don't see why it's any of your concern. I don't need..." He glanced back at the crowd, then at the knight. "Er, if you want to help out, then I won't say no." It sure beat getting killed himself, after all.

Ayla nodded. Ah, a knight. That made sense. "Your sister? Have you had leads that she has passed through here?". Her eyes fell on the man dressed in black, blue eyes catching the blade. "The place I know is a brothel... a rather... "back end" one. The crowds there are not for the faint of heart, including the working girls but because it attracts such... people... the normal village folk stay clear. Are you sure that won't bother you?" She flicked her eyes to Elsword as the question was addressed to them both. Although she assumed the knight hadn't been the one to cause the screams and the fuss, she didn't know how much he had worked out or knew about the situation at hand.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the guards getting closer, hands on the hilt of their swords.

Ayla wrote:
Ayla nodded. Ah, a knight. That made sense. "Your sister? Have you had leads that she has passed through here?". Her eyes fell on the man dressed in black, blue eyes catching the blade. "The place I know is a brothel... a rather... "back end" one. The crowds there are not for the faint of heart, including the working girls but because it attracts such... people... the normal village folk stay clear. Are you sure that won't bother you?" She flicked her eyes to Elsword as the question was addressed to them both. Although she assumed the knight hadn't been the one to cause the screams and the fuss, she didn't know how much he had worked out or knew about the situation at hand.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the guards getting closer, hands on the hilt of their swords.

Elsword nodded. "One of my comrades said that this castle town was the last place she was at." He replied.

"What does she look like? Perhaps I've seen her? The best place to start would be the tavern. Many people pass through there and as you are a knight... there are many quests on the billboard if you wish to pick up a job. I, myself, have been wanting to travel outside this village as I need to learn more about a specific type of transformation magic...." Ayla replied, tucking a strand of silvery hair behind her ear.
"Yes, yes. That's fine!" Malik hissed back, waving his hands in order to move this conversation along faster. Because, if this woman wasn't going to show him a hiding place before those palace guards caught up, then he was going to find his own way out. Wouldn't be the first time he needed to and wouldn't be the last either. Just came with the job of killing people for the greater good. Or evil, depending on your perspective.

At least the knight wasn't pulling out his own sword and trying to lop off Malik's head which was a strong improvement over the last person of that occupation that he met. Malik took another step away as he grew more antsy. "I don't know if you can tell, but I'm in a bit of a hurry. Angry mob and all."

Ayla actually laughed at that. "Maybe you should have thought of that before annoying the guards" she smiled teasingly "Okay. Follow me." She started leading her way through the crowd. She lead them down the maze of back alleyways where beggars, druggies and other questionable characters were. Unless you knew where you were going, you could easily get lost. She corner smiled when she saw that they had lost the guards a mere 2 minutes into the walk. They came to an elaborately decorated door with dried flowers draped around the frame and the words "Gentleman Club" in swirled writing.

Taking a step in, she offered a small smile "welcome to my world..."

All around them ladies draped in silk dresses drank and chatted with a range of men, none of which were particularly friendly looking... criminals, old perverts, druggies and alcoholics all gathered here. There were men following women as if in a trance. Women were dancing on tables with other male prostitutes who were equally as scantily dressed in silk loin cloths.
((I don't really mind some combat scenes but it's not really my specialty as far as writing goes. I'm not entirely certain that something as violent as loss of limb is allowed in the forums, anyway. XD))

Keeping his hood up, Malik trailed after the strange woman that he hadn't bothered to ask the name of. As soon as the turmoil had died down, he would be leaving anyway. The Order didn't take kindly to any of their inner fold not returning and he had no intentions of getting cut down himself.

"I don't see what the drama is all about," he remarked as they entered the seedy brothel. Malik barely gave the women a glance, his eyes only lingering slightly longer on the half-naked men. It was familiar enough of a setting to leave him smiling, though he never did relax all the way. And likely, he never would.

"This kind of place suits me well. I may even spend some gold while I'm here. As long as you don't ask me questions, I won't ask you any either." After all, there were likely all sorts of illegal dealings happening this very second. Not that he could care less.
Enigma (played by TemtoeZ)

As a guard that was secretly following the group enters the alley, he steps up to the door about to knock before being impaled through the chests from something above, his final moments being painful and him not even able to call out for help as on of his lungs had been pierced in a low gravely voice i say "No one can hear you your screams are silent and your pain is eternal" i said as i withdrew my arm from his chest cavity with a long blade where my hand should be, as i chuckled to myself only t be stopped by a woman's scream breaking through the silence as she screamed about the moster killing a guard as she ran bringing more guards to the front of the ally way

Wandering_Mary wrote:
(Is it alright if I join as a living skeleton?)

(Sure :))
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

In the alleyway a skeleton is found and doesn't seem suspicious. Except for the occasional white dots that appear.

((sorry though if it isn't enough))
A shout sounded from outside, leaving Malik freezing, turning back to the alley they just exited. "Something happened." He stepped over to the door when an even louder wail broke the silence that had fallen. Malik slammed a fist into the wall. "Damnit! It's going to draw attention this way if that keeps up. There's no way we were followed so why are guards getting killed now?"

Gritting his teeth, he considered investigating. It really wasn't his style to put the greater good or someone else's safety first. He should just hole up or find another exit, but a tiny bit of curiosity had him propping open the door, curious to see what he would find.

As i finish of half of the guards there the others ran into the bar shouting at everyone "To barricade the doors and hide!". I laugh to myself as they try to run thinking they have a chance, as i start towards the door i step on a bone snapping it, thinking it was from a dead rat. As i neared the door hearing it was dead silent and the as the my dead metal face although not movable, seemed to be smiling with vicious intent as i slammed my hand into the door holding back. Knowing i could break it down but wanted to toy and stress out the meat bag's inside as i heard a shriek, i then stabbed the door multiple times with my bladed arm laughing as the screams got high and louder.
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

Drans assembles herself, "Sir I am going to have to tell you to stop the racket, for if not, I'll have to snap your mechanical spine." Drans notices her arm bone is broken, "I'll have to get a new one then."

As the door is almost about to break from the repeated stabbing i say in a low gravely voice but with humorous tone "Alright meat bags i'm done playing" as i kick down the door and the barricade. With the guards awaiting this event with their swords swinging at me as i catch two and snap them, but 3 still hit me "oh ho ho I was going to make your deaths quick but now your gonna get slow and painful" i said before dashing straight ahead behind the two guards with broken sword, and i quickly slice off their heads with my bladed hand, then grabbing a broken sword sending it into the leg of one of the others who hit me, then kicking it and slicing off most of his leg with barely a inch of tissue holding it together as i stab my hand in and out of his stomach the leaping onto the next and popping his eyes out, then ripping his throat out before he could scream as i then rip off the next guards arm and stab him in the chest with the broken bone multiple times.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus