Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Hi, mind if I join, too? :)
Thanks!
:Somewhere underground: The robot awakes to a room full of bloodied dead bodies horribly disfigured and his human body on a table of metal, disfigured from the torture. As he looked to his right he saw a robot, blood up its arms almost to the shoulders he thinks to himself "What happened here, is that me!? or is that someone that looks like me!?" he thought as he pried his arm of the restraint on the metal hanger, which cam off suprisingly easy then the pry the next one off then he pries the other off his arm then the one on his neck he felt nothing in his hands he looked at them and they were metal then all the memories of him killing the Scientest came back and all the torture as him as he let of a cold screech that sounded like two pieces of metal scraping against eachother.
hey guys how do you feel about fighting becuase im going to introduce my character and i was wondering if you know you guys could fight and beat him up to deaths doorstep but not acually killing him? thanks
also i require my character to deal damage to you guys too its not like im going to mortaly wound you, like the most medical attention your gonna get is for like some bandages and stitches
TemtoeZ wrote:
hey guys how do you feel about fighting becuase im going to introduce my character and i was wondering if you know you guys could fight and beat him up to deaths doorstep but not acually killing him? thanks

Fighting is fine with me =) Ayla knows black magic but she's not super good at it -.- So it'll probably be a bit of a fluke rn if she gets some decent hits in. But she will get stronger later down the line. Dealing damage to her is fine as long as it's not God modding
AshleighKate wrote:
TemtoeZ wrote:

Fighting is fine with me =) Ayla knows black magic but she's not super good at it -.- So it'll probably be a bit of a fluke rn if she gets some decent hits in. But she will get stronger later down the line. Dealing damage to her is fine as long as it's not God modding

Okay! its not god modding i promise its just cuts and scraps not stabs or slicing things off so dont worry
TemtoeZ wrote:
AshleighKate wrote:
TemtoeZ wrote:

Okay! its not god modding i promise its just cuts and scraps not stabs or slicing things off so dont worry

Haa, please do me a favor and don't randomly lop off her arm, I think she'd be upset ;) See you in the RP soon! (Taking the others are happy)
Wandering_Mary

(Is it alright if I join as a living skeleton?)
Rinny_Howler

((May I join as well? I have nothing better to do with myself.))
Rinny_Howler wrote:
((May I join as well? I have nothing better to do with myself.))

Yeah thewrightway says its free to jump in

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus