Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Dragon Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Ilmarinen Moderator

I checked my book--sometimes Ruatha is called Ruath, and I don't think I tried that!
Woohoo, go for it!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hrm, it wasn't Ruath, Ruath Hold, Ruath Valley, or Ruath Blood either.
giphy.gif

Actual footage of me and Heim flinging every apostrophe riddled name into that box, all day.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Could it be another character? I haven't read the other stories where the watch-whers get their more developed lore.
Wiki article on Watch-Whers.

Maybe this will help.
I want to say that F'nor's brown was honored after he flew to the red star, but I can't remember if it killed it or not. Ya'll gonna make me pull down my entire McCaffrey collection tonight after the babies go to bed, aren't you?
Ilmarinen Moderator

Dndmama wrote:
I want to say that F'nor's brown was honored after he flew to the red star, but I can't remember if it killed it or not. Ya'll gonna make me pull down my entire McCaffrey collection tonight after the babies go to bed, aren't you?

Do it! >:D

F'nor's brown is named Canth, but he doesn't die when he goes to the Red Star. The posthumous recognition is described as "surprising," though, so I don't think our answer is gonna be a dragon. Hrmmm...
Nevermind! I know what the answer is now! Kill those freaking monsters people!
Dragonfire Moderator

Insert Colbert popcorn dot gif here
Ilmarinen Moderator

Dndmama got it, it was Rusk--what his name WOULDA been!! That is brilliant! Amazing job Mama!
Dragonfire Moderator

Ruask, Ruathsk, or Ruathask would’ve also been acceptable! Awesome work! :D
It was Katia's article that gave me the info I needed to figure it out!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Dragon Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus