Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fixer-upper Family! (LF Child character) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Milo and Emery are very different from one another. One was a beast and the other a stick, one was sharp-tonged and anti-social while the other was a friendly doormat, one like to be outdoors and the other liked to game, one like proper meals and the other sweets, and many other things! Despite this though they had a lovely married life in a nice two bedroom house with two fur babies. Something was missing though...

With them both being male they could never hope for children of their own so they were considering adoption! Y/C could be the sweetest little thing or the known troublemaker!

Something still drew the couple to you though and soon enough you found yourself swept up into the chaotic lives while being fostered! Do you get along great or struggle?
It's up to you!

A slice of life fluff-filled rp. Found family but can include sad or dark moments if it happens ig
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Jupiter.. (played by MaronIgIdk)

..............................mm.m.m.m.u.jmj
Milo and Emery Grey (played by Flaxen_Nightlock) Topic Starter

Jupiter.. wrote:
..............................mm.m.m.m.u.jmj

You okay?
I'd be interested. I can DM you or you can DM And we can talk further details. :)

Michael147 wrote:
I'd be interested. I can DM you or you can DM And we can talk further details. :)

Toss me a DM then pal :)
Umm...I'm interested

sayori12 wrote:
Umm...I'm interested

Cool! Got a character?
Yeah I can use dark she can be 7

sayori12 wrote:
Yeah I can use dark she can be 7

PM me with any starting ideas you've got then :)
Ok

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fixer-upper Family! (LF Child character) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus