Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The wonderful case of lightfoot and Elsword. (1x1)

Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot)

The case of the Missing Children

Metropolis, Kansas...

May 14th, 2077...

MIDNIGHT...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-412.jpg

Macie: *Working at the office; having a cup of coffee and Monitoring the phone* Another late night. But there is always someone out there in need. Just wish i knew where.

Macie: *Voice-over* Okay... this is where it all begins. It was a late night for me as i was working a double. You see... i'm a detective. Been one for the last 15 years. I know you will say that women are not detectives and only men can be... but that's sexist and demeaning. Women can be it as well. I was one. One of the most respected ones around... or that's what i keep telling myself so i don't fall back on being what the whole world knows i am... I left that bracket as i was tired of the bullshit. Tired of the paparazzi trying to barge in and take what's not. I got fed up. So with what money i did have... i opened a detective agency. Calling it Lightfoot and Lightfoot. It was a stormy night. Thunder and lightning were every so often piercing the night with its force...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-21.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-over* I was 35 year old by this time... shooting to be soon in the coming future 36. I was still a drag teen. Drag Queen. I still also smoked as i was under the influence. Been that since age 15. I didn't care if people liked it... still don't. I was who i was meant to be and it was not gonna change.

Jeremy: *Smoking* Any idea when this storm's gonna break, Macie.

Macie: Not sure, Jeremy. The weather reports say that it's gonna be like this for another 3 days. *Sighs*

It was seconds later...

Phone rings...

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-321.jpg

Lisa: *Answering the phone* Hello... Lightfoot and Lightfoot... Private Eye at work. If you got a case... we'll crack it and solve it Lickity split...

Voice: *On the phone; Deep* Is Detective Macie there... It's important.

Lisa: Please hold... *To Macie* Macie... We got a caller. Line 3.

Macie: *Voice-over* This was gonna be the start of a case... or so it sounded...

Macie: *Receiving the call and answering* Detective Macie speaking...
Caller: "I'm calling about sudden occurrence of children gone missing. I need your help."

gl-1454392-1619184764.png

gl-1453123-1616570319.jpeg

Elsword and Lucius come into the office and report for duty. But before getting into focus on the job... they chat a little bit about something else...
Macie Melody Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

TheWrightWay wrote:
Caller: "I'm calling about sudden occurrence of children gone missing. I need your help."

gl-1454392-1619184764.png

gl-1453123-1616570319.jpeg

Elsword and Lucius come into the office and report for duty. But before getting into focus on the job... they chat a little bit about something else...

Macie then saw the two guys coming in and Snapped her finger signaling them...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-331.jpg

Macie: *To Lucius* Maxwell... Line 4. You need to take the call. You're keen to details... Your expertise in detail according to each case that comes in.... is helpful. Listen in to the call and get as much detail as you can. From it... we'll determine if there's a case. When it comes to children... it's a case regardless. But we need to be sure.

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Smoking while setting up his detective gear* It's a stormy night. But we will do what we must.

Lisa: Elsword... can you help with these files... We need to reorganize them and file them into classes. Range them from Minor... to inter-mediate to Major. We're facing new upgrades to the systems here soon and things need to go according to plan.

jeremy: Upgrades are very vital from time to time. Because as times change... so must the systems and the process of how things go.

Lisa: *Nods*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The wonderful case of lightfoot and Elsword. (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus