Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF interaction - Magic versions on page (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have a gay couple who I turned into magical entities in their 5th page and really want to do something with that! We can do anything with this so just toss any plots you have in pms or comments!

I worked really hard on this and we can do long-term or a one-shot of any genre you'd like!

Thanks for reading ~
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

Milo and Emery Grey wrote:
I have a gay couple who I turned into magical entities in their 5th page and really want to do something with that! We can do anything with this so just toss any plots you have in pms or comments!

I worked really hard on this and we can do long-term or a one-shot of any genre you'd like!

Thanks for reading ~

Hi! I'm new here. Happy to play Milo if you're still looking for a partner? Have you got any sort of plots you would like to work with?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF interaction - Magic versions on page (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus