Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A World In Chaos(Group rp:CLOSED)

Once the guards were far enough away, Eirwen released the spell and ran after the others following Unity. She was fast so she caught up to them in no time." Unity, go to the warehouse." Unity nodded and ran to an abandoned warehouse.
blair (played by FoxiMama)

as everyone chased after the cat{ps is this my cat or some one els's} i sped up haveing a cat of my own i knew you never stopped it you just followed my little kitten saved my life that way. i casted my elemental of night i started to whisper my prayer "mother moon i am in parel send me my might send me my night a capite ad calcem Da mihi vim mother accipe hoc ad astra!!!accerso, matris " {translation pretty much send me strength and will take this to the stars!!! sommon, mother" as my mighty worriers shot down to earth like shadow one minute it was our group then there was 7 of them all around faintly glowing in armor lke stars thank you mother moon
Kiran Sethion (played by LightKayl)

As they went Kiran jogged backwards as he cast his own spell to keep people off their tails, the only thing anyone managed to hear of his "chant" was something of a dragon-god. When he finished his prayer thick ash rained down behind them making it very difficult to see and soon would make it hard to walk through. This "wall" of ash covered the road they ran down and the one on the opposite side of the houses. ((it doesn't follow us it stays there for a minute and a half))
Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

He went to the warehouse, where he was led.He pulled out his wand.The look in his eyes prooved He wasent sure if he would could a spell, or cast right.I can, try to help, right? he wondered.A faint spark came from the end of his wand.His wand was clear, but had a light show going on inside, power.
Corvina (played by Tolora)

Corvina finally caught up at the warehouse, picking up Xander and lightly scolding him. She watched with wide eyes as everyone worked their magic. It was so much more than her simple ability of disappearing. This was real magic.
Eirwen waited until everyone was inside before closing the large doors with a grunt and sealed them with magic. She then made sure they weren't going to open before collapsing onto her back, sighing heavily from the tiredness she felt. Unity ran over to her and nuzzled her cheek, which made Eirwen smile.

blair was still tense even when her kitten came up and jumped in her lap "meowww?" she sighed not wanting to have to tell mistic that it was far from over "afraid not misty" her nick name mystic liked it very much "we just got started and this is going to be bad" looking at the others "so how did this happen....what started it all"

((how do you guys feel about polymorphing magic?))
He watched as everyone's companions greeted them. "I'll be damned if I know," Kiran gave a short half-hearted laugh. "I don't really watch the news."

Hunter looked at Blair."I heard on the news when my mom was watching it, that some soldiers were losing in a war, and that they were going to force Wizards, or witches, or sorcerers, or whatever you like to call em' to win the war for them.If they refused, they would kill them, if they didn't do as they were told perfectly, the would kill them..."
(What's that?)

((like spells or abilities that allow you to assume another form))

(oh i don't mind)

(I don't mind that)

Corvina shuddered. "So they're kidnapping kids too?!" The war must be pretty desperate or pretty heartless.
"Any wizard or witch that is expendable and they couldn't be taken prisoner." Eirwen stood up with a wince, pain starting to ebb into her body from using so much mana." Their desperate so they're trying to turn kids into killers." She wobbled over to the others, her head spinning.

blai helped steady the wobbling girl "they took my sister that was one month ago when it wasn't so bad i have no idea what has happened to her

"I'd think, that if she was taken before they got desperate, that she would still be alive. You know what i mean?" Kiran looked around the room they sat in and realized introductions hadn't happened yet, "I'm Kiran, by the way."

Hunter looked at Corvina, "when all the adults are fleeing, so they don't get dragged into this, they're desperate, even if it results to taking kids and teens ing the plans as well." He said."They don't care if a 4 year old girl somewhere gets blood one her hands by killing someone, as long as it leads them closer to victory they don't care."
"I'm Hunter" he said since introductions were now taking place.

Corvina felt sick. This whole thing was twisted. It wasn't until Dames was trying to wriggle out of her hands that she realized she'd been holding him tighter. She whispered an apology to him and loosened her grip. "Well, I'm Corvina, and this here is Zander."
Eirwen looked at everyone." I'm Eirwen. My father managed to get me to run before they came looking for me." She picked up her small kitten." And this little girl is Unity. I met her a few days ago."

"im blair and this is mystic" keeping distance dont trust anyone

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A World In Chaos(Group rp:CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus