Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A World In Chaos(Group rp:CLOSED)

Kiran Sethion (played by LightKayl)

((ok))
blair (played by FoxiMama)

ill throw him in ;) (ps i just want to thank u guys for not being omega picky just left a chat cause i had to edit every post for this guy so agian thank u) finally things come to a slowing halt blair steadily and quietly stood up "meww?" mystic blairs little kitten wimpard quitly "its ok its time to change this war (umm sorry thats what i thinks happening) but when blair turned to leave she bummed it to a man "ahhh" she shreaked.....(kk there u go seth ;P)

((lol thought i had put in the wrong character for a minute XD i have another one named Sethalith Sparx))
Kiran grabbed her shoulders when she bumped into him. "whats going on?" he asked quietly. His golden hair, tucked behind his ears, reached down below his shoulders.
Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

(The Order Now
1.Rhythm
2.Tolora
3.Chaoticdeath3
4.Foximama
5.Lightkayl)

Hunter looked in the direction of the door, tilting his head.Hearing the footsteps, ing footsteps of people running, like they were fleeing for their life..What's going on..? he wondered.Oblivious to the future of escaping.
Corvina (played by Tolora)

Corvina stared at the door's outline. "I hope they aren't bringing another one. It seems to be just kids so far." She shuddered, wondering what would happen to them.
Once the guards were gone, Eirwen ran to the van, Unity running beside her. When she reached the van, she began to burn through the metal." Don't be scared." She said through the slight opening." I'm gonna get you out." Checking if the coast was clear, Eirwen began to melt the doors.

"ahhhh!!" she looked up to see a tall man ut she reliaed he want in a uniform like the others..... "who are you" pulling out her wand "who do you stand with" "hisssss" her kitten always acted like she was a panther haha "tsk tsk hisssss" "well" she started to mumble a spell

"It's okay! I'm a caster to," Kiran answered quickly in a shouted whisper. "I'm on your side."

Hunter looked towards the door, seeing the metal melt, and light shine in.They're gong to help us...? he thout the obvious.

Corvina was scared watching the hole appear in the door, but was relieved to see a girl's face look through the hole. A curious Xander poked his head out and looked at the girl.
Eirwen pulled the doors open." Come on." She looked at where the guards had went. They were coming back. Eirwen reached in and helped the other two out of the van." Their coming back." The guards were running by now so Eiwen turned towards the guards." Lead them away Unity." The cat just nodded and started to try and nip the other two children's clothes top get their attention. Eirwen let out two deep breaths before drawing one breath and let out a high-pitched scream, the sound wave coming from her voice knocking the guards away.

putting her wand away "good cuz theres a war brewing and i dont know about you but im tierd of just sitting around doing nothing" as she raised an eye brow "so you ganna round up the others or are you going to hide

"I can..." he trailed off as he heard the scream and went to the door looking out. He quickly determined the source was a caster, seeing the guards tumbling backwards."You coming?" he asked, not waiting for an answer he jogged out of the building to the pale wizard. "Do you need help with theses guys?"

Hunter got out of the van.He quickly looked in the direction of the soldiers.He felt the cat nipping at his shirt.It had got his attention.But as quickly as the cat had got his attention, Eirwen had caught his attention.

Corvina jumped out after Hunter, seeing Eirwen and Kiran. She felt something tugging at her and looked down to see a little cat. Before she could stop him, Xander jumped out and ran after her, his little foxy tail waving like a flag behind him. "Xander!" She runs after the cat and fox.
Eirwen looked up at the man before shaking her head. She looked back at the guards and closed her eyes. Little roots came out from the ground around her feet as the ground rumbled. Large roots shot up around the guards, making a small cell but they easily cut them down but it gave Eirwen enough time to recite a spell in Greek." Ακούστε με, φωτιά των Θεών. Ακούστε την προσευχή μου. Πατάξει εκείνους που θέλουν να μας βλάψουν και να προστατεύει όσους προσπαθούν να ξεφύγουν. Να τηρείτε μου, Λευκή φωτιά, και να λάβουν σοβαρά υπόψη τα λόγια μου." A white fire appeared around her feet and rose around her, burning brightly as if warning the guards.

(Translation: Hear me, Fire of the Gods. Listen to my prayer. Smite those who wish us harm and protect those who flee. Obey me, White Fire, and heed my words.)

Unity ran toward exit of the town, thinking everyone was behind her and not noticing the fox.

as she saw him jog away she hoped on her broom am i old fashion...yes yes i am maby i should switch it out as she showed a wight flame shot out of the ground it was soo beautiful it was around its caster her Greek was beautiful she looked over at the man "so what your plan??"

"Perhaps we should make sure these kids get out of here safely," Kiran would suggest.

Hunter followed behind Corvina, Xander, and the cat.Why a cat though?..

Corvina kept chasing after them, barely noticing that they were leaving town. "Xander, get back here!" Just where was he, or rather the cat, leading them?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A World In Chaos(Group rp:CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus