Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM rp search (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey! I'm looking for active MxM, long-term RP partners/friends.

I'm open to any kinds of interesting plots, no matter what the genre is. However, I'm more familiar when it comes to more realistic/modern settings. I love dark/thriller plots with romance involved, along with horror/crime.

I only like roleplaying as a male, hence why I only do MxM. Of course, I can play as any other character and think the RP becomes much more fun with some side characters to interact and switch between. As for the OCs, I make them before we begin to RP, so they match up with the plot. (It'd be a bonus if my partner was an artist, since I, myself am one and enjoy making OC fanart. I think it's a lot of fun that way when both can make art of the characters and show them to one another).

I love talking OOC and find it great if I could make friends. I like to generally discuss and plan the plot thoroughly before we jump into it.
I write in 3rd person and prefer detailed responses. Enough detail so I have something to work with, and so I can understand the emotions of the OC and the scene. (Things are much more interesting and less boring that way too).

I prefer if I and the one I'm RPing with, roleplay through our own Discord server, in which we can keep everything much more organized. (isn't required). Also, I appreciate it if one didn't ignore/ghost and instead told me that they're not interested anymore.

When it comes to triggers or limits, I have none. Here, however, are a couple of pairings:

Funeral Service Worker/Funeral Director x Customer
Police officer/Detective x Infamous Serial Killer
Kidnapper x Victim
Doctor x Injured Soldier
Celebrity x Anti-fan
Cultist x Traveller/Tourist
Infamous hacker x Gamer
New Circus Performer x Ringmaster
Theatre Performer x Rich Spectator
Dark Web victim x Buyer

If you have any other ideas, I'd love to hear them. If we choose any of these pairings then I look forward to going into further discussion about planning out the plot. I expect a partner that is friendly, contributes and is invested in the RP itself. Please, PM me if you're interested!
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi!

I'm interested in doing a MxM RP with you! I'm also more than happy to create a character from scratch =)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM rp search (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus