Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars- The Final Hope (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Krisha Hamdar (played by SparksFly)

After Order 66 the Jedi Order was all but diminished to nothing more then a grain of sand before a the end of the year. Though few survived, hope for any Jedi's to return was all but gone. Some did in fact survive however, they are just hiding, or running. The Sith Inquisition has been hunting the last remaining Jedi for years now, but even then some still managed to evade them.

About four years after Order 66, Krisha Hamdar finds herself in Tatooine, searching for a Smuggler and a Pilot to take her to some far away remote planet called Anoth. The young woman found a decent smuggler by the name of Sino Velhas, but the smuggler's ship was put out of commission to recently. The woman was offering a heavy sum though, and is willing to help smuggle her if he can find a pilot to fly them. To you, this does not seem like a hard task at all, and for nearly a million credits too. But little do you know this girl is a Jedi, and a Sith Inquisitor who will take out anyone between him and her is right at her heel.

I tried to make this as short and sweet as possible but as you can see what I am basically looking for is a person who wouldn't mind playing the character of a Pilot who can fly Krisha to the far reaching planet of Anoth. I will be playing Krisha, a former Jedi Padawan seeking to finish her training, and another character named Sino Velhas, a smuggler trying to help her to Anoth who just needs a pilot so he can take the offered credits. The story will be taking place a bit after the fall of the rebellion and right at the start of the Galactic Empire. I am not completely enlightened with Star Wars Lore, as I sorta lost interest for a long time in my teenage years but after re-watching the movies and getting into the games again, I have found that love all over, but with decades of lore and changes to said lore, I am defiantly a bit lacking in a lot of areas, but I should know enough to keep a Star Wars rp going, just be patient with me and help me out where you can. I am always willing to learn. I am looking for a player who doesn't mind some good detailed lengthy responses and a love for in depth story telling. I prefer to play with people over the age of 18. I do not plan on having any kind of romance rp, but regardless I still prefer to only deal with people close to my age. I prefer talking in PM's so if you are interested please just send me one

I also just want to address one little thing, being that I feel like some people will look at this and think that I am looking to play some main character mary sue character, which is something I will be actively working on avoiding. I want the story to involve the combined efforts of three characters that take the spotlight, all because I want to play a Jedi does not automatically make me the main character. I am not going to be some chosen one, or all powerful being.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars- The Final Hope (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus