Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Friendly Public Rp

Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

*giggles a bit*
Mars looked at him. "What's so funny, huh?" He joked, poking Riku lightly with a smile
Mylo (played by EagleBearer)

Aria just sighed as she sat down on a nearby chair and leaned back against it. "So, are you something like a pack?",she asked. "I've been travelling for centuries but haven't seen people like you gathering around for a long time."
Shadow (played by dabomb217op) Topic Starter

*Shadow shrugs and looks over at her* "More like a group of friends who just spend a lot of time together"

*covers his face giggling*"y-you seemm f-fun.."
Mars grinned. "Glad you think so, hope I don't disappoint." He looked back to the sky after poking Riku once more.

"y-you don't.."
((Is it bad that school's not over, and it's not Monday, so I can still be here, but I already can't wait for August?)) Mars considered this. "Then I hope I continue not to, that'd be sad."

((I dont know))
Shadow (played by dabomb217op) Topic Starter

((somewhat afk))
((Gotcha))
Rin youkai (played by starwolf)

"mars and riku sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g"
Mylo (played by EagleBearer)

"Who's kissing?", she wiggled her eyebrows.
Mars picked up a stick and threw it at Rin, making sure it wouldn't hurt it, but that it still got his point across. "You act like a preschooler!" Mars exclaimed to Rin

"thats what I do"

"u-um...I dont know..."
((Just to be clear, he didn't care if it hurt Rin, just that the stick didn't get hurt)) "I can tell, ya know." He huffed a bit and got up, retreating a bit to calm down.

((more worried about a stick XD))
((The stick isn't trying to push him XD))

*looks at the ground awkwardly*

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Friendly Public Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus