Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Jolly Roger (OPEN)

blair (played by FoxiMama)

mmk ill make an non magic charecter and just throw me in ;P thank u btw and please add any info i should know ;P thank u
Tasha (played by FoxiMama)

here she is;P
Captain James Strike (played by HvyArtillery) Topic Starter

((Yeah, alright, feel free to start anytime))
Isabella Gwin (played by Zephyrezz)

Isabella was pushed around until she was up against the bars painfully, by she didn't make a sound. When he ordered her into the cage she took one last glance at the stairs leading up and carefully stepped into the cage, careful not to bang her head on the low ceiling. She quietly sat down on the rusted iron floor and gazed up at the Captain hatefully.

[Going to bed, I'll reply in morning. Try not to get too far ahead? If Foxi joins before I wake up. :)]

Tasha was sailing on her black emerald her first boat stole it and repainted it and fix it all on her own her father was so proud now it was time for her to make a name for her self as she sailed she came up on two boats time to but her cannons to use she thought with a grin "yo ho a pirates live for me...."

Striker pushed the prison's closed and locked it with a key. "Good night, miss." He said sarcastically before walking off. He stopped at the first step back up to the more habitable parts of the ship. "Oh, and mind the rats, they get... feisty... when they smell fresh meat nearby." he let out a hearty laugh before continuing back up topside.

Isabella shivered at the thought of mice and leaned her head back on the bars. Her stomach growled but she ignored it, choosing to worry about the rats instead. She saw their beady red eyes in the darkness and hissed at them, causing them to scatter in different directions.

tasha started to close in sliding down the mass to the port whole and "FIRE" setting all her conons off "sinbad up to the main deck" she yelled to her mutt he was trained at a pup to be a right hand man but seriously i need a crew she thought as she yanked her rope as it pulled her up as she saw two canons hit dead center "haha hear the might of tasha black !!"

The two canon shots punctured the hull of the Red Roman just as the Pirate Captain emerged onto the open deck. Once he heard the sound of cannonballs whizzing through the air and the splintering of wood, his instincts immediately kicked in. Running forth, Striker began to shout commands. "Get below deck, load the guns, and run em out." He leaped up onto the poop deck. "Unfurl the sails and get us to flanking speed!"

The crew quickly went to work, sobering up fairly quickly. "Spotter!" Striker called to the crewman in the crow's nest. "Where does our enemy lay?" The spotter quickly scanned the area with his telescope. "There!" He yelled. "Off our starboard side!"

The captain nodded and clapped his helmsman around the shoulders. "You heard him. Hard to starboard! Bring us s close as possible. Are our gun readied he asked a passing crewman.

"Yes, sir!"

With the guns loaded and the ship approaching top speed, Striker saw the silhouette of the enemy ship, framed in the moonlight. Barely a minute later, the Red Roman was pulling alongside the new ship. Waiting until the Roman was side by side with the ship, Striker then yelled. "FIRE!!" at the top of his lungs. Instantly, the Roman's twelve starboard guns opened fire. Twelve Cannonballs whizzed in arcs through the air before smashing into the hull of the enemy. The crew still on the open deck had put the left over rum to good use. They tore off rags of they're clothing and soaking them in oil before stuffing the oily rag into the bottles of rum. Then they lit the rags and tossed the bottles as hard as they could onto the deck of the enemy ship. Open hitting and smashing the deck, the makeshift pyrotechnics burst into flames. By now, the second broadside was loaded and being ran out.

The Pirate Captain grinned. "Fire."

canon balls hit flaming balls where thrown as i shot back three more hit his star board while 4 hit me i ran up and started putting out fires "sinbad!!" "woof" "too the poop deck" as she went down below and threw out all she had 4 canons hitting the enemy

In the next broadside, all twelve shot hit the ship, as the Red Roman was b=now too close to miss. Boarding parties were now swinging grappling hooks, preparing to throw them into the enemy ship's rigging and board the vessel. More flaming rum bombs were being lobbed onto the ship, lighting up the deck. By now, the third broadside was being prepared, and the enemy's four guns couldn't stand against his twelve. However commanded that ship would be sorry for firing upon the Roman, that Striker knew for sure.

more flames and canons near miss throwing throwing 4 more canons and then she saw the hooks haha now ik im going to win as she shot her harpoon to the star bow and cranked it causing it to start to turn only slightly she hit them with more canons then another harpoon pulling more

Isabella sat in the cage this whole time, water trickling in from the cannon blasts. She had been shoved across the room with each blast and now her head was hurting from hitting the bars too many times. "Somebody please get me out?" She yelled as a last resort, not wanting to die in a cage that would sink under water.

when tasha came back up the ship had turned bound so she clearly saw the bow she slid back down to the canons shooting them once more only two out of the four she had on this side hitting the bow dead center and her second shot just barley missing

"She's trying to hook us with harpoon's!" One buccaneer near the bow called out.

"Don't just stand there! Cut the rope!" The Pirate Captain ordered, before turning his attention back to the battle. "FIRE!" the starboard side rippled as the third broadside was fired, each of the twelve shots flew through the air and smashed the enemy ship. By now the enemy was listing due to the three broadsides it had suffered.

His board party had thrown their grappling hooks and swung abroad the enemy ship in droves, landing on the deck and brandishing their weapons.

next thing Tasha new her harpoons were cut crap!! then they landed mady 6-7(hope that's right if not ill change the number after you tell me) ok calm breath 1...2...3.... "sinbad!!!! go" my mut came out biting as swung my fathers sword slicing one of them in the stomic another nicking my arm throwing out a back flip sinbad jumped and took one down hearing his screams i knew he was a dead man going back to the battle getting a good gash on my chest a deflected the next gutting him as he hit the ground i was surrounded with tre left my stanima slowly dieing not with out a fight babe

Striker grabbed a returning rope and swung aboard the vessel. Upon landing on the deck of the ship, Striker pulled two pistol out, pointing one at the woman his men had surrounded and another at the mangy canine that was causing his men trouble.

"Just try and fight your way out." Striker called to the woman. "And I'll be forced to shoot to pistol's bullet you." He gave gave a quick glance at the dog. "And call the filthy beast off or I'll have to put 'im down."

Tasha had dropped one more when the captain? came abored hahaha "really surrender you have to be kidding i'm tasha BLACK BEARD" as she whipped out a pistol a minion knocked it off and grabbed her dog "ok!!! ok down boy......" they grabbed her crap
Vladimir Va'anhook (played anonymously)

Vladimir grasped his wheel maneuvering toward the sound of cannon fire, he loved a good fight. His crew worked furiously from the harsh current and fast winds. A snapping sound alerted him dearly. He looked atop his sails, a rope on the top gallant had snapped. He barked out orders to his shipmates. "Secure the top gallant lads! Or we are going to have a wee problem!" Without a top gallant the ship would have no chance if a quick get away if things went south. In the near distance Vladimir could make out two ships, it looked as if one boarded the other. "Get everyone off duty to grab a gun and cutlass, this may be a rough one!" He yanked the wheel to the left leveling with the two ships. "Ready the cannons with chain rounds! Get the hand cannons prepared!" He awaited a re flag which signaled assistance. He would help either side that waves first.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Jolly Roger (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus