Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Jolly Roger (OPEN)

Tasha (played by FoxiMama)

as she looked over a ship ready to fier "but... if i may add *nodding her head to the side with a smile* that ship is fully armed with a crew by the looks of it i would watch out"
Vladimir Va'anhook (played anonymously)

((Anyone?))
Captain James Strike (played by HvyArtillery) Topic Starter

The Pirate Captain nodded to one of his crew. "Go back to the ship and see if you can signal that vessel." He ordered. "Let them know we're not lookin fer another fight at the moment. Howevar, we have more than enough firepower to knock their hats. In the meantime..." Striker turned to look at their new captive. "Take 'er to the brig, our otha prisoner could use the company!"

taken captive great they grabbed her arms "oww watch it you don't even know who your messing with!!!!!!!" and you wont have me long hahaha

Vladimir read the signal and returned rather harshly. He had noticed that they had taken captive a young woman. "That is the way to treat a woman is it laddies!" A large roars of no's from his crew shook his ship. Vladimir brought his boat closer. He had two men rope over to his boat. He just wanted to inspect what was happening further. The two men snuck in below deck seeing all their men were gone, they counting how many canons and hand-canons they have at their expense.

((How many canons?))

(me i have 4 canons in my boat two hand and 20 balls left)

((Thanks, Hvy?))

(hvy??)
Captain James Strike (played by HvyArtillery) Topic Starter

(Sorry guys, haven't been on for a while. Semester exams are coming up for me. I have twenty seven cannons, twelve on each side and three on the bow. About 43 cannonballs left.)

Striker bound the she-pirate's hands together.

"Take 'er to the brig. And see if you can raise that otha ship. I would like to have a word with 'er captain."

Striker grabbed a rope and swung back aboard his ship, leaving his men the ransack and destory the defeated ship.

"Wait wait i can help!!!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Jolly Roger (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus