Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Rejected or Unused character rp

JetStorm

Rules are simple

-No self harm,blood,drugs,and alcohol

-No bullying

-Use whatever characters you want

-Don't control other player's character(s)

-Don't be an attention hog

-Have fun

There is no general plot,its just a hangout for unused or rejected characters. Paragraphs are not required, but please don't use these(**) when doing something,it throws me off,I assume someone is speaking. When talking,be sure to use "" those so it doesn't confuse me or anyone else.

Setting takes place in an empty room.
Chloe (played by JetFire)

(This looks fun)

Chloe walked into the room, awaiting for other people to join in,meanwhile, she helped herself to some coffee and donuts.
Eve (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Eve sat in her charging station that was located in the corner of the room,powering on. She looked around a little and noticed and odd anthro enter. She was finished charging,so she walks over to another part of the room,waiting for others to appear.
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

Tom walks in and looks around the room before walking over to a chair and sitting downn
Chloe (played by JetFire)

Chloe sees a mech and a shadowy person enter "Hello." She says in a friendly tone of voice.

Tom looks over at the person speaking and gives a small wave "hello"

Eve turns her head and spoke "Greetings" She says,she kinda sounds like Seri from an Iphone. Eve sits down on the ground and she played some music,to make it less boring in the room.

Tom stands up and moves to a more shadowy part of the room and leans against the wall
*She stands in the shadows leaning against the wall crossing her arms*

Slayer1234 wrote:
*She stands in the shadows leaning against the wall crossing her arms*

(Just letting ya know you don't need to use **** these when you chat, It also throws me off and I assume someone is talking)

Eve sits down in the corner and she continued playing music for the other rejected characters.
Peter Katen (played by ChibiWeeb)

He walked on in and simply looked through a datapad, and without looking up said. "Quite the energetic place we have here, eh?"

Eve looked up and waved at the person that had just entered the room. She noticed this place was starting to get more livelier.
Charis (played anonymously)

A small figure walked in, looking around curiously.

Tom nods in greeting to the hooded figure "hello there"
Faith Adachi (played by Slayer1234)

*Walks in with a black hood up staying silent*
Mitsue (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Mitsue walked in the room,and noticed that there were tons of people that have shown up.
Charis (played anonymously)

“So, what's happening here?”
Mitsue (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

"Nothing in particular ...Just a hangout is all." He answered the person,then he sits down somewhere and he waited on others to arrive

"sounds like it could be pretty fun"
Layla (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Layla flies in as a bat and then she lands safely on the ground and turns into her vampire form. "Greetings mortals." she says.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Rejected or Unused character rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus