Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I mean- What am i even suppose to eat?- Besides, i didn't bring any snacks because they MIGHT look weird to you guys." I mean, Fake Peppino does have a point. Because most of his hand-crafted snacks, it went wrong. (like pretty wrong lol-)
Kenny Mccormick (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"food. you eat food"

"But what type of food?-" Look, Fake Peppino is a dumb eggy alright? Don't blame him! D:

"Like poptarts?"

"The heck is poptarts?" Fake Peppino asked with confusion but curiosity.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro holds up a flaming marshmallow on a stick. "Mmmf mmrg hmm." ["This is food."]
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

“How do you feel about pizza?”, Keiko said with a bright smile now. “Excuse me”, she said to one of the kiddos as she went to approach Fake Peppino.

Fake Peppino then stared at the flaming marshmallow on a stick before... NOM- oh, he literally ate the flaming marshmallow, along with the stick. "Hm. Is nice."

"i have poptarts in my pockets"
Eric Cartman (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"all you eat is poptarts kenny."

“Poptarts?”, Keiko looked in interest at Kenny. In a flash, she appeared next to the kiddos.

"you know those toaster pastries? kenny eats em all the time for dinner because he's POOR" cartman had said "poor" in a mocking manner

Fake Peppino would then extend a hand at Eric and then he just slaps him across the face. "That isn't nice, man."

"OW- HEY-"

"Shoulda never said that to taunt someone." Fake Peppino said, extracting his hand from the other side of the bar. "It's just not cool man. Not cool."

“Oh…”, Keiko looked at Kenny with pity. “I can get you a pizza in trade of one of those poptarts you mentioned”, she later said.

"it's not my fault if kenny is so poor."

"[censored f word] you cartman!" kenny decked cartman in the face

Fake Peppino would then slap Eric again. "Dude, just stop."

"Hell, even those two behind me got manners!" Fake Peppino would then be pointing at Matt and Lance who is currently playing Uno.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus