Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Eric Cartman (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"kenny i'm sorry i punched you" he said insincerely
Fake Peppino (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Fake Peppino just- oh god. Fake Peppino, why the HELL are you eating a whole table?!-
Eric Cartman (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

cartman stared at fake peppino confused "why is that dude eating a table?"
Kyle Broflovski (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"cartman we all know you'd eat a table."

Fake Peppino just snaps his head towards them... and then he went back to eating the god damn table... (along with the chairs and other stuff-)
Keiko Kennedy (played by Jaws)

“Table?”, Keiko finally spoke up out of curiosity and yes, concern.

anime-ah-my-goddess.gif
Kenny Mccormick (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

kenny and his friends all stared at keiko confused
Theo has made his way over to the sofa, where he's hiding under a weighted blanket.

"Look, i was hungry, alright?- Now drop the attitude. It makes things awkward for me..." Fake Peppino said to Keiko, despite eating the table.

“Excuse me, mister”, Keiko said to Fake Peppino. Looking back at the confused kiddos, she flashed them a smile.

"Yeh?" Fake Peppino stopped eating the table mid-way and then he eyed Keiko. "What's up?

“There is a such thing called property damage”, she added. Why didn’t I keep my big mouth shut?, she thought. “I’ll be happy to pay for it”, Keiko said with a honeyed smile.

"I mean- What am i even suppose to eat?- Besides, i didn't bring any snacks because they MIGHT look weird to you guys." I mean, Fake Peppino does have a point. Because most of his hand-crafted snacks, it went wrong. (like pretty wrong lol-)

"food. you eat food"

"But what type of food?-" Look, Fake Peppino is a dumb eggy alright? Don't blame him! D:

"Like poptarts?"

"The heck is poptarts?" Fake Peppino asked with confusion but curiosity.
Pyro (played by randomentity777)

Pyro holds up a flaming marshmallow on a stick. "Mmmf mmrg hmm." ["This is food."]

“How do you feel about pizza?”, Keiko said with a bright smile now. “Excuse me”, she said to one of the kiddos as she went to approach Fake Peppino.

Fake Peppino then stared at the flaming marshmallow on a stick before... NOM- oh, he literally ate the flaming marshmallow, along with the stick. "Hm. Is nice."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus