Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

he pauses and keeps from looking back as he just crosses the threshold of the door appearing in germany as he walks to where his cabin is and stares at it
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Nya! Come on down to Akashi's store! We've got a Christmas sale, nya!" Akashi is standing on top of a gift wrapped box with a megaphone to address everyone with this fact.

just staring at the ruins of his shack debating if he even wants to put it back together
U-110 (played by randomentity777)

"Raaawr, hello." U-110 pops out of a pond next to Umbra.

"hello small one" he still stared at the ruins of his retreat when he wasn't fighting

"You live here too? Interesting. U-110 lives here because it's where Ironblood fleet is based." She notices the ruins that he's staring at. "Is that your house? What happened to it?"

"i know not i do not think it bothers me so i only spent maybe 15 minutes alone in this cabin before i went to fight"

"Hmm...would you want to fix it though?"

"that...is a difficult question that i do not see an answer too"

"Oh okay. Have a merry Christmas though." U-110 puts on a Santa hat and makes her way back through the portal to the bar, singing all the way.
"Hashire Sori Yo
Kaze No You Ni
Tsukimihara Wo
Rawr-doru Rawr-doru!"

he just watches her go and removes his helmet to stare at the world with his own eyes not through the view screen of his warframe
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Akashi wrote:
"Nya! Come on down to Akashi's store! We've got a Christmas sale, nya!" Akashi is standing on top of a gift wrapped box with a megaphone to address everyone with this fact.

“Why…hello there, Akashi.” She takes her coffee mug and sips some from it.
Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Well hello there Enterprise. Here for some holiday shopping? Well, everything is 75% off for the holidays, nya."

still staring at the ruins of his cabin his damaged scarf fluttering about him as a breeze passed through the clearing where it stood
Theo flops on a sofa, sighing.
"It's been really quiet here."
DJ Scully (played by randomentity777)

"Like my first ever live gig."
"I'm sure it wasn't that bad."
DJ Scully (played by randomentity777)

Scully shakes his head and chuckles. "Nah, that place was even emptier than here, and this is about as empty as your stomach. Seriously, I can hear it from here. You should eat something, since you're expecting."
Natalie blushes. "Y-you can hear that?" She goes off to get something to eat.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus