Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For a Chill Dungeon Master, and (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So as the title suggests I'm looking for a dungeon master for my newest, and first, run of DnD ever. I already have one person willing to join the little campaign thing, and alongside a DM I'm also looking for a few more players, likely only one or two more since I'm not sure how many people would be a decent party size. If you're willing, then please feel free to message me and I'll try my hardest to set everything up!

EDIT: I'm just looking for a DM now. I already have four people in my group, so if you are a DM please contact me!
I'll join ya.
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

RoundTableKing wrote:
I'll join ya.

Cool, I'll set up a chat once we get enough people.
Count me in for DM though fair warning, I'm inexperienced in that area. I've got time under my belt with dnd though so I have knowledge that I can apply
Ulfurinn Topic Starter

DontBeTrippin wrote:
Count me in for DM though fair warning, I'm inexperienced in that area. I've got time under my belt with dnd though so I have knowledge that I can apply

Wonderful! I'll add you within the hour.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking For a Chill Dungeon Master, and (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus