Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Drawings.

TheLily

Super fun happy time:

I want to draw. I'm not good at drawing, so I don't ask people to pay me to draw for them (anymore) because then people get disgusted and turned off and they turn out the lights when they leave and then I can't get to the otherside of the room without bumping into chairs.

So I want to draw things. I have lots of paper and lots of time (HA!), so help me use up my paper and probably procrastinate or something.

I am currently only interested in working with references because I'm not feeling very creative and just want to draw. Please link to characters WITH REFERENCES.

I don't promise I'll actually draw something for you more than a stick-figure or even anything more than a blank piece of paper, but yeah, send me something and I might actually draw for you.

Please?
Hi! If you want, you could draw any of my characters, which ever you'd like. =) Though I must admit I have a soft spot for Blaze, Ryoran, Faye and Ash. =3
Would you be willing to trade? xD I have been doing the same thing. I am not very good at it all and have a new job where I pretty much just draw all day! Message me if you want to! And I can link you what I DO do. And characters can be drawn!
TheLily Topic Starter

I would love to do a trade (though, I am curious about your drawings - but I'll accept free art any time!) I'll PM you a little later you show you some of my characters.
http://faroffnow.deviantart.com/ is my stuffs! Feel free to hit me up! :D
Hello! :D I just made a character made for the fandom of Madoka Magica. I was wondering if you would like to give it a try. I'm not quite the best at describing armor so if you have any question just pm me.

Nim Boudreau

If you don't have time I also understand! :3
TheLily Topic Starter

Chibidoitsu98 wrote:
Hello! :D I just made a character made for the fandom of Madoka Magica. I was wondering if you would like to give it a try. I'm not quite the best at describing armor so if you have any question just pm me.

Nim Boudreau

If you don't have time I also understand! :3
As stated in the starting post, I am not working without references at the moment. I just don't have the energy to work without them right now.
You should draw this oone :O
Jeremiah Cunningham (played by DarkCrow)

Feel free to draw Jerry here if you want :P
He's a bit complicated, but personally I feel he's very fun to draw x3 (I has a thing for details >3<)
Elemeno (played by EonRising)

Would you mind drawing Elemeno for me? :D
TheLily Topic Starter

Elemeno wrote:
Would you mind drawing Elemeno for me? :D

Please refer to the top where it says I'm not working without references right now.
TheLily Topic Starter

untitled_by_mishigu-d6wxqj0.jpg I drew for Paich :3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Drawings.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus