Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Writing Showcase Section

Perhaps a writing showcase section on a forum for the sake of lore entries, world-building, roleplay supplementary material etc.
Rogue-Scribe

I think weiting is supposed to be part of what the Art and Creativity forum is for. That said, it always seemed to have more of a ‘buy/sell’ feel to it. I created a group to showcase all my Writings.
Kim Site Admin

Depending on how it's presented, you might want Art & Creativity, RP Discussion, or to use a private group that keeps all of the lore and rp materials of a specific world together so you can invite people to reference and RP in it :)
Tyranoth Topic Starter

Perhaps more as a short story based format since the art and creativity forum doesn't really seem to engage that sort of thing, something where characters can sort of showcase their writings to others, like say i want to write a short story about how Marcus got that wolf pelt or something along those lines.
Rogue-Scribe

Tyranoth wrote:
Perhaps more as a short story based format since the art and creativity forum doesn't really seem to engage that sort of thing, something where characters can sort of showcase their writings to others, like say i want to write a short story about how Marcus got that wolf pelt or something along those lines.
I’ve done this for some characters by adding a page to the character profile and titling it as the story title and using Text widgets for chapters. To share the story I copy the page url.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Writing Showcase Section

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus