Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » | Loaded Dice Raffle - Win An Incisor | (Closed)

Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

Ok, for the Silk Cloak, there were five 1’s or 100’s rolled (six really but I can only count one. Sorry 0089) so the numbers of a 1D10 have been assigned as they appeared on the list:
  • Dndmama = 1 & 6
  • JoJoApples = 2 & 7
  • 0089 = 3 & 8
  • haneulseongie = 4 & 9
  • Orrik_Zynn_x2 = 5 & 10

Winner of a Silk Cloak is JoJoApples!

Congratulations to the winners, and may you enjoy creating characters!
Thank you one and all for playing with the loaded dice, and we’ll do it again sometime.
rolled 1d10 and got a natural 7.

Note: For the Cloak

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Ok, for the Silk Cloak, there were five 1’s or 100’s rolled (six really but I can only count one. Sorry 0089) so the numbers of a 1D10 have been assigned as they appeared on the list:
  • Dndmama = 1 & 6
  • JoJoApples = 2 & 7
  • 0089 = 3 & 8
  • haneulseongie = 4 & 9
  • Orrik_Zynn_x2 = 5 & 10

Winner of a Silk Cloak is JoJoApples!

Congratulations to the winners, and may you enjoy creating characters!
Thank you one and all for playing with the loaded dice, and we’ll do it again sometime.

Oh wow! I didnt expect to win anything! Thank you!
Ayyy, congratz Crystal, finally beat the system, eh?

& thanks Rogue, kinda misunderstood the premise there but once again, thank you for your generosity! 💪💪

GG everyone, 'twas fun to participate!
Rogue-Scribe Topic Starter

GarnaalProductions wrote:
thanks Rogue, kinda misunderstood the premise there but once again, thank you for your generosity! 💪💪
Undersatndable. The first 'snap-raffle' was really just a prize for the next die roll to be a '44' to continue the string of double numbers. The three rolls before were '11', '22'. and '33'. That didn't happen, so no prize was given. The second snap-raffle was for the next person who rolled a double-number would get a prize.

An ironic thing happened. MordusKull rolled a die in the closed Tombula thread that came up '50' an hour and a half before Crystal Dragon rolled a '50' in this thread.
MordosKull

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
GarnaalProductions wrote:
thanks Rogue, kinda misunderstood the premise there but once again, thank you for your generosity! 💪💪
Undersatndable. The first 'snap-raffle' was really just a prize for the next die roll to be a '44' to continue the string of double numbers. The three rolls before were '11', '22'. and '33'. That didn't happen, so no prize was given. The second snap-raffle was for the next person who rolled a double-number would get a prize.

An ironic thing happened. MordusKull rolled a die in the closed Tombula thread that came up '50' an hour and a half before Crystal Dragon rolled a '50' in this thread.

Yeah uh... that roll was meant for here and I posted in the wrong thread... I'm gonna be salty about that for a while...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » | Loaded Dice Raffle - Win An Incisor | (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus