Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Linked Universe themed rol (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rinny_Howler

6f385936312c8ccacee0b8b4e4dfb2c67debbff0.png
It was time for another adventure... but this time with a twist. Your character and my own will be adventuring with these 9 Links together.

Hello!~ I'm back with another roleplay idea! The Linked Universe, by Jojo(See AU here) has taken an interest within me. The nine Links here are the heroes of the entire story. If you read from the beginning, you'll find out what I mean and who they are. (The picture above shows all nine, but not exactly all of their faces.)

9a7592b9b0df544108b913bf5df8324a.png
This shows what each of them are, but not who they are in reality. Each of them do have their own dark secret, and one doesn't even tell of a certain adventure.

My idea for this is for our characters to meet these nine throughout our own journeys in any game's Hyrule. I am up for taking on each Link, and hoping I play them well enough, but also the challenge of seeing how you can interact with them as well!

If you are indeed interested, shoot me a PM and I can either go over the plot here, or on Discord with you. Just don't send me a friend request out of the blue or start the RP instantly.

Hoping to hear your response soon, Rin
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Rinny_Howler wrote:
6f385936312c8ccacee0b8b4e4dfb2c67debbff0.png
It was time for another adventure... but this time with a twist. Your character and my own will be adventuring with these 9 Links together.

Hello!~ I'm back with another roleplay idea! The Linked Universe, by Jojo(See AU here) has taken an interest within me. The nine Links here are the heroes of the entire story. If you read from the beginning, you'll find out what I mean and who they are. (The picture above shows all nine, but not exactly all of their faces.)

9a7592b9b0df544108b913bf5df8324a.png
This shows what each of them are, but not who they are in reality. Each of them do have their own dark secret, and one doesn't even tell of a certain adventure.

My idea for this is for our characters to meet these nine throughout our own journeys in any game's Hyrule. I am up for taking on each Link, and hoping I play them well enough, but also the challenge of seeing how you can interact with them as well!

If you are indeed interested, shoot me a PM and I can either go over the plot here, or on Discord with you. Just don't send me a friend request out of the blue or start the RP instantly.

Hoping to hear your response soon, Rin

What about Wolf Link?
Rinny_Howler Topic Starter

Ah! Thanks for reminding me, Wolf Link/Wolfie is a major character within the AU that does help the heroes! I'm down for a Wolfie.
Rinny_Howler Topic Starter

Le bump~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Linked Universe themed rol (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus