Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » A Bit Stranger Everyday (Public Driven Story)

Hello wanderer and welcome to A Bit Stranger Everyday! I had this idea a while ago and have been sitting on it for a while and now I am throwing wind into caution and seeing how this goes

So the idea is simple, I am going to set up a simple story plot with a few characters and post the first chapter of this story in IC chat. In said story it will become apparent that something is going wrong and the reality of the world is changing. The characters may wake up and find that something is...different. Maybe the entire ocean turned into Barbeque sauce, or maybe every man named Fred starts to attack everyone for no reason, or maybe gravity becomes 4 percent lighter.

It is up to the characters to try and work through these issues and find out what is causing their world's reality to go crazy and put an end to it.

But you may be wondering what does this have to do with you? Well it all has to do with you because YOU get to decide what changes in the world. In OOC Chat you are allowed to post your idea of what stupid and crazy thing could happen in the world in my next post, and once a week I will scroll through the suggestions, pick my favorite one or possibly two, and post a new part to the story involving the chosen outcome.

I will soon make the first post which will get the ball going, and from that point forward if you would like to participate please message in the OOC with what type of reality altering shenanigan you would like to see happen, and wait and see if your suggestion got chosen in the next post. You can talk with people freely in OOC too, but to make things easier, if you are going to post a suggestion, type above your post saying, I HAVE AN IDEA or something along those lines so I can more easily find your suggestion in case there ends up being too much talking cluttering OOC.

Cant wait to see how this goes, and what crazy things the RPR community can come up with.
SparksFly Topic Starter

Rules:

Rules be simple my friends. All I ask is that if you have a suggestion, only make one per story post. So when I post the next part to the story, I will allow you to make one suggestion until the next post. This way everyone can have a chance to get a suggestion in. Secondly, I am fine with everyone talking in OOC about anything, but if you are making a suggestion please just say at the top of your post I HAVE A SUGGESTION or something like that so I know to take a look at it. Also all conversations are to be kept in OOC, and nothing but what I post should be in IC. Other then that just have fun and be creative!

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » A Bit Stranger Everyday (Public Driven Story)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus