Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » The Labyrinth of 113 Excerpts

Okay, okay, fine. I'll admit it - I'm somewhat of an esoteric one. I mean, come on, now who in their right mind would make a 127+ paper for AP English Comp. for fun? Well, wonder no more because I sure did, and boy, out of all the papers I've written in my life, this sure is one of them. Take note of what I mentioned literally a couple seconds ago. I'm 22 and graduated years ago. Why am I still persistent on getting this paper done years after the aforementioned graduation? It has become but one of many things that brings me a short-lived joy in this horrible world.

Anyway, give me a number from 1 to 113, yeah? In turn, I'll give you a little excerpt of the nonsense I've been cooking up over the years, no charge! Explanations are included, upon request, of course...
I'm gonna let the die decide for me...
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 100.
nullbyte Topic Starter

Juls wrote:

Ah, lucky number 100! Let's see now...

#100: "Table 1. Writing A List For Myself In Case the Transient Amnesia Strikes Again"

Do you wish for some context with that order, sir?
Rogue-Scribe

How about 111?
nullbyte Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
How about 111?

An excellent choice, couldn't have thought about it better myself...maybe.

#111: "In ‘76, she fought the forces of the Scottish army and was promptly defeated as she was outnumbered. One account recalls her infamous words as she retreated from the battlefield: “...semblance of steel will soon charge through you, and every ounce of power you thought you had shall be mine and mine alone! Ha, ha, ha! I’ll see you in Hell!"
nullbyte wrote:
Juls wrote:

#100: "Table 1. Writing A List For Myself In Case the Transient Amnesia Strikes Again"

hmmm.... I feel like context would ruin the mystery of the Labyrinth. XD
nullbyte Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
nullbyte wrote:
Juls wrote:

hmmm.... I feel like context would ruin the mystery of the Labyrinth. XD

Valid point, however, the context is all self-contained, with their own mysteries as well! It's truly a wonder to behold!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » The Labyrinth of 113 Excerpts

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus