Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Testing You... ( Closed )

Skyler (played by wolfkill11)

Skyler walked down an old road. Her eyes scanned the ground that was in front of her. The city around her was filled with all sorts of things. She carried a black bag which had enough room to carry her computer, binders, pens, and test files. She walked into a building, taking out her pass and letting the door scan it. " Skyler Marks. " The door said, in an older mans tone. She walked down the hall, turning towards a desk. Five people sat there doing their regular work. " Skyler, Mr. Charles wants you down at the testing lab. "

Skyler nods her head walking down the stairs towards the testing hall. Warning, A wall had these words painted on them. She lifted her pass up, a red light scanned it and then let her in. Skyler moved her hair out of her face, moving over to the professor. " You called me? " Charles nodded his head and looked at her. " I know you usually don't do anything with mutts, but we need you for this one. " He said walking over towards another room. " No one can understand what this thing is and by your records you've worked with mutts before. " Skyler nodded her head and walked into the room, " I'll try my best Mr. Charles. " The professor walked off, leaving Skyler alone.

Skyler set up her computer and got everything out of her bag. There was a curtain in between the two. She read some papers on the desk about him. " So, you are mutt... " She kept reading. " A male, mutt, had problems at your old place, weird DNA. " She says and puts the papers up.
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

Ace wakes up in a chair surrounded by four walls immediately twist and turning his head wondering what was happening a light hanging in the middle of the room glared down at him not only making him hot but blind also. The room look something right out of a cop show a table in the middle of the room, with a chair at both ends, with the walls painted gray, the only thing that was different was the curtain separating him and whoever would sit across from him.

Ace touches the back of his head feeling a small bump "Ow!" he said flinching from the pain "I guess that explains how I got here". Just before he was about to stand he started to hear voices on the other side of the door he couldn't make out the words but he did hear one come up more then once, "Mutt", his thoughts went right to dog but Ace knew that couldn't have been what they were talking about. Seconds later a women comes in sitting across from Ace taking things out of her bag one at a time as if she was getting ready for surgery and before Ace could talk she spoke first making him more confused then he already was.

"I'm sorry...I don't know what your talking about I'm not this mutt that your talking about and my DNA is fine he last time I checked" Ace said smirking at the women "How about you tell me were the hell I am and why my head has a pretty big pump on it Ms...." he waited to her name.
Skyler (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Skyler listened to the guy talk, part of her wanted to see what he looked like. Then again a part of her told her to keep away. " The names Skyler, I accept you to at least have some types of manners. " She said, shuffling through a tray. She grabbed a needle and put a few kinds of liquids inside of it. " Really, I don't know how the hell you got in here, I just got called to do my job. " She said and looked at the clothes she was in. A nurses gown was hanging up on a door handle. " They must have known I would be here. " She muttered. She walked and grabbed it checking the size.

Skyler slipped on the gown, not wanting to take off her clothes today. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and put the needles into her gown. She took a deep breathe and moved the curtain. Skyler was young, 17 to be exact. She was trained to do stuff like this, but mostly computer stuff. She walked over to him, putting her hand on the back off his head. " Easy, you were probably hit upside the head. " She removed her hand and stepped back from him. Skyler was everything anyone could want in a woman. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, medium sized chest, and a soft soothing voice.

Skyler grabbed his hand, putting her thumb on one of veins. She took his blood pressure, " 73, high for a resting person. " She grinned, removing her thumb from his vein. " Don't worry, I don't bite. " She said, writing down his blood pressure on a piece of paper.

Ace watches the shadow as the shadow began to move behind the curtain putting on what he could only make out as some kind of uniform, raising his eye brow Ace smiles watching the shadow put the uniform on with every curve and move she made his smile got slightly bigger. "Skylar... that's a really nice na-" Ace said being cut off by the curtain opening and the women appearing from behind it, she look even better then her shadow beautiful eyes, cute face, a body you would have to look back twice to make sure it was the real thing, and a voice to help her to be more irresistible.

When she walks up to him touching the back of his head Ace blushed a little but tried to get rid of the redness on his cheeks "OK, what's happening here?" Ace said smirking with his hand on his head "Your what?...16, 17 years old and a nurse if this is a hospital then it's a pretty dam bad one". Skylar may be beautiful but Ace wasn't going to let that distract from what was going on, he stands up looking down at her as she stopped writing "Tell me where I am... and where the exit is, Skylar" he said with a serious voice.

Skyler looked at the man, " Yes, I am young, but I was trained at 15 to deal with the worst things in life. I know how to kill you right now about 20 different ways without a weapon. " She said, undoing her hair from the bun. " Sorry, it annoys me to much to keep my hair up. " Her hair ended at her chest, it was wavy. She walks to him again and takes a needle out. She sticks into his arm, taking blood. " Supernatural things are more of my style. " She took the needle and placed it down on a tray. She knew what this man was thinking, she knew that many people found her hard to not look at.

Skyler looked at him, making sure he was laying down. She put her hand on his chest, pushing him down. " Honey you aren't leaving, I have things I need to do. " She smiled and turned, writing more stuff down. " I never caught your name... What is it? "

Ace fell back to the table almost in shock from what came out of her mouth the fact that she said she could kill him and be so cool about it was a little scary, the only people that thought like that were serial killers. "My name?...Its not on the chart or the computer you came in here with I gotta say for the supernatural police you guys are disappointing" Ace said before laughing, he obviously didn't believe what Skylar was talking about the only thing he believed was what he could prove.

After head stop laughing Ace looks at Skylar "Ace, Ace Roano, OK and what did you mean by supernatural like werewolves, vampires, smokey the bear maybe" Ace said holding his laugh in seeing that it wasn't going over well with Skylar " So what other then taking my blood and giving me a physical what else do you have to do to me before I get out of this place if I'm not mistaken I have a fate tonight"

Skyler laughed with him at the first part, " I didn't say we were a hundred percent good. " She grabbed one of the needles, taking it and sticking it into his skin. " For a guy, you seem to take needles well. Yes, this is a place were people take it Vampires, Werewolves, Shape shifters, Elemental People, people like that. We do test on them, try to figure stuff out. I personally don't always enjoy doing somethings, since they can be very painful." She said, injecting his skin with a liquid. " This liquid will cause different things for different types of things. If your a Vampire it will cause you stress and give you headaches. If your a Werewolf it will make you vomit and not think straight. Would you like me to keep going? "

Skyler walked over to a chart, marking the first shot done. " You'll probably enjoy hearing this news. " She said, looking at him over her shoulders. " I have to stay in here until all tests are done and I have all the results. " She said, sitting in a chair next to the bed where he lay.

Ace looks down rubbing the spot skylar gave him a shot in then looking back up at her chuckling "Your serious?" he said shaking his head "So if I'm this mutt thing for all I know this might kill me or paralyze me but bottom line something bad is going to happen to me". The thought of vampire and werewolves being real still didn't mean anything to Ace he just thought Skylar was crazy so he just decided to indulge her.

When Skylar told him she would be staying for awhile he thought he might as well get comfortable himself, he turns around facing her "O your one of those girls" he said scratching his arm "I'm a little disappointed Sky I mean your very attractive but when a girl knows she's attractive and uses it that's a little off putting....I bet that's why they told you to come in here your a attractive girl coming in her to talk with a man that's obviously going to start panicking when he wakes up in here but how can I when someone like yourself is here"

Ace smiles seeing her sit there watching as she looks at him waiting for something to happen when he knew nothing would he scratches his arm seeing his arm sweat but nothing to worry over.

Skyler laughed a bit, " So you aren't dumb, thank the lord. " She laughed and relaxed in her chair. She took off the gown, underneath her gown she wore a simple shirt and short jean shorts. The clothes showed each detail of her body, every curve and every thing someone wanted to see. " Yes, they did tell me that I needed to act like this to make people forget about what was happening. Trust me, I'm not stupid, I won't just crawl in bed with someone. " She said, tapping her fingers on the rim on his bed. Her brown eyes looked away now. " I actually enjoy learning about other things, it's very interesting. "

Skyler looked at his arm, placing her hand on it. She ran her thumb on where she had given him the shot. " Don't fight against whats happening. You fight, I have to give you more. If have to give you more, I have to stay in here. " She said, removing her soft hand away from his arm.

Ace watch as she took off her nurses uniform showing a shirt and short jean shorts Skylar knew what she was doing and Ace had no problem letting her do it as long as he could still keep his eyes on her "Alright, so I guess we're going to be in here for awhile because it's human nature for a person to fight and since I'm human you might as well have a seat" he said looking at her up and down. It's true Skylar was very easy on the eyes and given the chance Ace would be with her in a second but he kept coming back to were he was and how he got here to begin with, the last thing he remembered was walking out of a store with some groceries taking a short cut through the park he kept hearing footsteps as he walk the paved road when he finally turned around to see who was following him he was knocked out from behind.

Ace could feel the his body get warmer and warmer just ignoring it thinking it was probably just nothing "So what do you tell your boyfriend when your not with him?" he said looking at Skylar "I mean this can't be something that you tell everyone so their must be some lie that you use more then once to get out of telling the truth"

Skyler laughed and then looked at him. " Do you have any supernatural friends? " She said, curious. She looked at him, running her hands through her long hair. She smiled at him, laughing slightly. " Me? Having a boyfriend? Impossible. " She said laughing again and standing up. She looked at him over her shoulder. " Honey, relax. I'll take care of you. " She laughed and walked over to the door. " I'm getting some food, want any? " She said, smiling.

Ace looks up at Skylar as she got up "I don't have any supernatural friends because I'm-not-super-natural" Ace said catching his breath "I'm human I've never seen anything supernatural and I don't plan on doing so". Breathing in and out Ace looks at his injection shot not seeing anything out of the ordinary with it but his body was obviously reacting to it.

When Skylar ask what he would like to eat Ace stood up "Yea I'd like a burger and fries with vanilla milkshake if you got it and Oh yea how about YOU LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Ace said feeling dizzy before catching himself on the table "I'm done with this if you want to see how I'm doing come by my place" Ace said walking to the door feeling as if he was about to kill over.

Ace stops at beginning to turn the nob when he saw blood hit it he touch his face to feeling the blood come out of his eyes like tears "Guess I was wrong" he said falling to the ground.

Skyler ran to his side, grabbing him. She picked him up and carried him towards a bed. She looked at him, grabbing a flashlight. She shinned the light into his eyes, seeing almost no response. She grabbed another tub, injecting it into his arm. She rubbed the cut with her thumb, her brown eyes looking into his eyes. She put some IVs into his arm, checking his blood pressure. She started to give him some other tubes, " This will slowly stop any problems. " She said, looking into his eyes. " After all this bull shit I'll get you that milkshake. " She said smiling. She placed her soft hand on his face. " Sh... Calm down.. Don't fight it. "

Ace lays there not fighting what Skylar injected into him as he slips in and out of consciousness seeing Skylars face flash every in front of him every now and then weirdly enough hearing her voice calmed him down to the point of him sleeping but Ace still didn't forget that this was her job, she was suppose to cal him down.

Waking up Ace sits up with his body aching all over in an empty room he hops off the table trying to walk only falling hard on the floor "SON OF A BITCH!!" he yelled.

Skyler ran to his side, helping him up. She got him on the bed, pinning him down. " I expect you to have some kind of respect towards me! I could just let you suffer and laugh at you. " She said injecting something that would help stop the pain. " As long as you don't die, I won't have to do anything to physical. " She said, trying to calm him down.

"Basically your saying as long as I don't die you still have something to test on....That's great for you" Ace said pulling himself up on to the bed "Everything hurts my arms, my legs, my torso feels like its on fire and the worst thing about it is that you were right I am this mutt thing". Taking a deep breath Ace lays back on the bed looking up at the ceiling thinking of all the things he had been taught as it just washed away from his mind in an instant by this.

"So tell me what I am, whats a mutt exactly? or is that above your pay grade"

Skyler rolled her eyes at him, " Stop being an ass will you? " She said sitting in her chair. Her brown eyes looked off, remembering things. " Well we scientist, to be exact them, call people with supernatural things mutts. You may refer as a human with wings as a hybrid or mutt. Scientist call vampires, werewolves, shape shifters, all those kinds of people 'mutts' just to get them mad. It's what people who don't care about people. I use there terms, so people really don't know what I do.. " She says, her voice trailing off.

"You make up a word just to piss off supernaturals....way to not give them the power" Ace frustrated as he looks back up to the ceiling "So we I guess your going to wait here until I show more signs of whatever the hell I am and when I do show my real self what then, I am just a lab right to you right and I'm just guessing this but when you find out I'm a whatever you and your people are going to do some real damage to me won't you?".

Ace wasn't stupid he knew what people didn't understand or couldn't control there was only one thing they do, kill it.

Skyler looked at him, running a hand through her hair. " Let's see... If you are a werewolf or something and you transform, there's to cases. One is that scientist are done here and will test on you. Or there is a girl who helps people out. " She says, looking off at the door. She knew what this man was thinking, weren't they all thinking this? She closed her eyes, waiting for his response.

Ace snirks uder his breath "Figures, you and your people aren't going to let me leave here" he said looking at Skylar with her eyes closed "This girl, the one that can help me out, how does she do it exactly?". There weren't really a lot of choices for Ace so if there was anyone outside of this place that could help him he would take it.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Testing You... ( Closed )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus