Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Testing You... ( Closed )

Skyler (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Skyler smiles at him, but quickly erases the smile. " You don't understand do you? Yes, I do testing, but if nothing bad happens I help people. I'm on no ones side, it's that easy. " She said, trying to confuse him. She pulls out her computer, pulling it up. " The whole hospital's system is under my fingertip. " She says, grinning at him.
Ace Roano (played by Prince-Dono)

Ace snicker under his breath "So what I'm hearing is that you can help me but you won't unless there is something wrong with me", all of this was a wast of time to Ace if something was wrong with him it was a matter of time until it pops up and that's when it would be all over. "You can sit there with the entire hospital in front of you but once the point when you can't even do anything useful with it" he said then turning laying towards the window "Just go and treat some other patients they might want to see a pretty face before they die"
Skyler (played by wolfkill11) Topic Starter

Skyler puts the computer on the table, then walks over to his bed. She sits on it, putting her hand on his shoulder. " Trust me, I'm not pretty. The only reason I look like this is because I had testing/surgery done. I've almost died twenty times in the last year. I had to changed what I looked like. " She said, running a hand through her long hair. " I'm sick of people trying to go after me. "

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Testing You... ( Closed )

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus