Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Fanatsy roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Luke (played by Lyra736)

ah finally i made a male charater for roleplay
I want to try my new charater Luke,he is a ran away teen from new orleans,he ran from his abuseive parents when they were asleep (not all detail in bio im still working on it,its jst the basics)
I wanna do a mix fanatsy mabye like your charater is a hybrid animal or mabye sombody thats hunting luke down,Luke is part demon due to his red eyes.he is just in his human form that he is in most if the time
it anybody would like to try this or has any ideas im very open,i will do minor changes to luke if needed
I can also use another charater from my list if needed but you need to tell me who
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

can i play im intreasted
Is this still open
Luke (played by Lyra736) Topic Starter

Fiona wrote:
Is this still open
yep pm me ^^
Interested : )

Claudia star wrote:
can i play im intreasted
pm meh ^^
I'm interested as well.

MoonPawRose wrote:
I'm interested as well.
pm me lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Fanatsy roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus