Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » 16+ Discord RP 1x1 (Modern Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

lightning in a bottle (played anonymously)

Hey! I'm looking for Modern Fantasy plots! I'd like to fill some space in my Discord with more roleplays.

Most other sub-genres are fine with me and can be discussed further in private. This includes gore, romance, and action. I'm experienced in most things and I'm excited to throw down in any setting really. I only ask that if you are under 18 you do not approach me for NSFW Roleplay. (If you are over 18 we can discuss) I will not interact with Anon characters or profiles that do not have an age publicly displayed via RPR's tagline. If I feel like we won't be a match, I will politely decline and move on.

I am only looking to RP with the character attached to this ad and I have pre-built settings we can use if you don't want to make up something on the spot, just ask me please! I am deathly afraid of any form of plagiarism and do not take kindly to uncredited art or art-stealing. As for length I'll cut this short and just say that I am looking for 'adjustable' people who either match my length or at the very least post 1-2 paragraphs. I hold a strict belief that quantity -/- quality; be as concise as you want.

lnelE99.jpg

My Discord ID is Rabbit Hearted#1998 and I do not RP on site or via email; Discord is my preferred method of contact. I will ignore messages anywhere else unless I reached out to you first. Please link your profile in your first message so I can find you!

「 I love to write 」

❤ LGBTQ+ Stories
• Dark themes/Gore *
• Original Characters

• Third Person POV
• Multiple Paragraphs
• Long Term Roleplay

• 1x1 Discord RP
• Hurt/Comfort 18+
• High/Low Fantasy
• Slow Burn Romance *

「 I am fine with 」

• Science Fiction
• Modern/Realism
• Slice of Life *

• Face/Voiceclaims
• Dice Rolls & Stats
• Group Roleplays *

• Mental Illnesses
• Action/Violence
• Mature Scenes 18+ *
• All Moral Alignments
「 I do not write 」

• Main Character Death
• Self-Inserts/Personas
• Canon Characters

• First Person POV
• Singular Sentence(s)
• Short Term Roleplay

• Underage Erotica
• Ageplay/Regression
• Incest/Taboo Themes
• Rape/Non-Consensual
Anything listed with an asterisk* has special conditions that I would like to discuss before writing.

READ ME FIRST BEFORE INTERACTING
Post Length — I appreciate precise detail and literate writing. I prefer multiple paragraphs; one paragraph being the smallest I am comfortable with. I understand if you can't always give the longest replies - but please be mindful of how difficult it will be to reply if your posts lack detail. No constant one liners, please!

Post Timing — I will always reply when I can... which is very often! I'm a stay at home freelancer and have an excessive amount of free time when I'm not working. But I understand if you cannot respond as fast!

Sexual Themes — I often have a fade to black approach with strangers I'm unsure of. I sparingly dip into details when it comes to the affairs of my characters when it naturally occurs - I'm a sucker for slow burn - but it isn't likely I will go into graphic detail of these themes with strangers. (It all really depends on my comfort level.) We will have to discuss your intentions if you come off as abrasive and you will most likely be blocked.

I'd much rather focus on the plot and where the story is being driven. If it adds to the plot/story then I'm game!

Mixing OOC with IC — It's a no-no. If my character calls you a nasty name it stays within the realms of IC and if I tell you something about my Character OOC... then your character won't know it. Meta gaming will stop the scene entirely. I typically do not lore-dump and would much rather have things be discovered through the plot.

I don't give the entire lore on my profiles for the sake of keeping the mystery alive. I enjoy plot twists!

16+ OOC — I may call my character(s) "my kid" or "kid/kiddo" jokingly but they are NOT typically children and they are more than likely to get into /some/ heavy adult content. My writing is also /heavily/ plagued with mature quips, jokes, and cursing narratives due to my own personality. I have a preference for writers within my own age range as well. I am making an exception with this ad (16+ and 18+)

God Modding — My character(s) are non consent character(s) but that does not mean you shouldn't leave openings for me to act and not give my character time to do anything. Please ask me if you're going to cripple my character, torture my character, etc. We might need to discuss this before the scene can continue.

If you flat-out ignore my preferences, my preferred method of contact, or my preferred pronouns... I will assume you haven't read anything I've provided and that we aren't going to be a good match writing-wise or talking-wise. Thank you for reading!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

lightning in a bottle (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Still looking!

Bump!

Bump!
I would be interested in doing an RP with you if you are okay with that.

Dib2435 wrote:

Do you have a Discord?
I am open for discussion. I am quite selective these days. Hit me up here to discuss before we move to Discord
Lightning in a bottle wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:

Do you have a Discord?

Yeppers

Dib2435 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:

Do you have a Discord?

Yeppers

Can you DM me your Discord?

Aaricia wrote:
I am open for discussion. I am quite selective these days. Hit me up here to discuss before we move to Discord

I'll send over a message, but I might not be active on-site soon

Bump!
Dib2435 wrote:
Dib2435 wrote:

Do you have a Discord?

Yeppers

Can you DM me your Discord?

Sure

Bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » 16+ Discord RP 1x1 (Modern Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus