Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » the flexibility of magic. 1x1 (MHA/BNHA (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

(tw: dark themes ahead!)

lately, i’ve been hankering for a roleplay, but nothing in the “Find RP” tab seems to sate my appetite.

I have been polishing a character of mine and want to put him to the test; however it has been over half a year since i’ve roleplayed. so if you are willing to deal with my rust, i would be grateful.

You don’t have to be in the Bnha fandom to participate! I’d love to hear your take! here’s the prompt:

Fynn Oricaryn is the byproduct of what we call “quirk breeding”. He is a lab baby, his life meant to be nothing more than a byproduct and result. Like many others, his biological parents were forced to conceive, bred like animals until the “Caretakers” received the result they were searching for.
He was promising and had unsurmountable potential. The boy would have been the perfect “Hero” as they told him. Everyday, it was all he heard.
“You’re going to be a hero, Fynn!”
“You will be the greatest hero in history.”
“You must be the Number 1 hero.”
All he heard was hero. hero. hero.
The expectations were also unsurmountable. He didn’t understand. He had never even seen outside the thick concrete walls of his facility. What were these heros they spoke of? Whatever it was, he didn’t want any part of it.

so there’s some what of a back story... it has been swimming around in my head for quite some time, and i would love to have someone to bounce my ideas off of. (and maybe, hopefully eventually develop an awesome roleplay 👀)
im thinking, something along the lines of traumatized-child-grows- up-with-villain-ideals-but-redeemed-after-finding-out-what-a-hero-actually-is.
Ya know?
i can feel the troupes coming on like a sinus headache, but i am still very amused by what this could be.
but hey!if you have any ideas, please, please, please do not hesitate to say them! they could be the jackpot we are looking for!

Since the release of Bnha season 5, ive been thinking alot about Bnha, and i find myself longing to explore that world once more. Truly a feeling i only expect fellow roleplayers and book readers to understand.... however, i am rambling, ill get to the point (i promise the roleplay wont be like this, the perfectionist in me should take over)

Although flexible, Fynn Oricaryn was originally created with the mechanics of Bnha’s world in mind, and now i want to put his character to the test!

i am not quite looking for a long-long-term partner, but if you must know, i will only be available until fall, as i will have to start focusing on college. think of it as a summer-love ☺️🍡✨

one more request.... no one liners please!!
if i have to resort to one liners, it probably means i have lost interest... so please....
but! if my replies are long, and take 30 minutes to write, either i have writers block or you are a damn good writer!

i apologize for the long intro,
please leave a comment if you are interested, as i cannot handle more than 5 people messaging me at the moment... (fun fact: thats what burned me out last year 🤧)

see you around!
toodles!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » the flexibility of magic. 1x1 (MHA/BNHA (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus