Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Interested In Various Genres and Various (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My name is Elizabeth, if you use other forums or social medias, or if you’re comfortable doing so, you can contact me on my Facebook account ‘Tired Being’ (https://www.facebook.com/tired.being.3) On here, I should reply within 24hrs, on Facebook, I can reply rather quickly, especially if we have a conversation going. I hope you can get back to me!

I’m looking for roleplay partners that are intrigued by any of the following topics/character themes.

• Romance, Semi Horror, Mystery, Action, Adventure, Historically Themed Plots, Vampire/Monster AU’s, etc.

• Fantasy, Horror, Slice of Life, Victorian Gothic, Modern, College/Work Based Plots, Drama, Crime/Mystery, Gore, Erotica, Steampunk, Western, Medieval Times, etc.

Some of these I have yet to use in a roleplay.

I currently have 14 OC’s and am expanding. I’m slightly experienced, I have been Roleplaying off and on for about 3yrs.

Im open to most plots and themes, I don’t have many triggers or content that Im sensitive to. But that will be discussed further upon introductions.

I am 17, so explicit content should not be sent to me. We’ll discuss boundaries when it comes time to roleplay.

PM or reply if you’re interested! Or you can message me on my Facebook.

Thanks in advance.

-Elizabeth004
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 10%
Bronze age
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested!
interested
Elizabeth004 Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
interested

pm me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Interested In Various Genres and Various (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus