Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » If I was Isekai'd

Trish Valeblossom (played by CaptainFox)

Heya!

So I made this to show off a character I made based off myself if I was isekai'd and turned into a girl. Its a thought I had come to mind a few times in the past and have finally decided to make a profile for such a character. Mainly asking if this character looks good and looks fun to play with and out of curiosity what would you be if you Isekai'd into a new world. My character is 18+ so beware that there is some adult content inside. So no kids allowed :)
Ah, cool! That's an interesting idea. I like thinking about isekai stuff, but I didn't think of making a thread just for those kinds of characters. Cool!

Ah, if I were to be in an isekai story, personally, I'd probably be in one with some sort of video-game witches, or a medieval science fiction sort of place. Or.... Something like Tower of God. :D Transmigration novel, that sort of thing.
Trish Valeblossom (played by CaptainFox) Topic Starter

Shinyrainbowlithogra wrote:
Ah, cool! That's an interesting idea. I like thinking about isekai stuff, but I didn't think of making a thread just for those kinds of characters. Cool!

Ah, if I were to be in an isekai story, personally, I'd probably be in one with some sort of video-game witches, or a medieval science fiction sort of place. Or.... Something like Tower of God. :D Transmigration novel, that sort of thing.

Awesome! I've always had the thoughts of what would I be in this world when playing games online and such and so thats what made me wanna put this down.
Trish looks like a fun character.

If I was Isekai'd id love for it to be in a high fantasy setting or an early world fantasy setting where I could build, invent, and the world is my oyster. id probably adventure for ingredients and materials, as well as to learn history. but im a crafter at heart.
I'd attempt to spark an industrial revolution, introduce guns, and crusade for oil.

No one would see it coming, no one would be prepared, and I already know there's going to be a market for it down the line.
Trish Valeblossom (played by CaptainFox) Topic Starter

RoundTableKing wrote:
I'd attempt to spark an industrial revolution, introduce guns, and crusade for oil.

No one would see it coming, no one would be prepared, and I already know there's going to be a market for it down the line.

Spicy! Stirring the pot while you make it big and rich. Kinda wicked as well XD

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » If I was Isekai'd

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus