Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » D&D based Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there!

I'm Luffy and this is my first time posting here so I will share a more recent idea of mine!

I've been playing D&D for a little over 3 or 4 years now, I've been roleplaying for more than 8 years as of now. D&D and general roleplay are two very big parts of my life and I wanted to start getting into some more 'd&d based roleplay'. This means I'm looking to use more of the D&D mechanics, mostly for combat purposes since I truly think it works best.

I like high fantasy and romance filled roleplays. Of course romance doesn't need to occur constantly, in fact I look forward to more slow burn romances than anything else. I like having fleshed out characters, I don't mind if you yourself wanna create a character as we go along, but I do have a character in mind that I would like to use. I have a sheet for her and full backstory that I am willing to share!

The story I would like to work with is not set in stone, I'm actually looking to build it with my partner. I feel due to the situation at hand it would be better if we talked out the world aspect of things along with how the story should go. I'd prefer my partner to play a male, in any other situation I wouldn't mind any gender parring. But the character I am going to use [one in which I am very hyper fixed on] is more attracted to males [again I would really prefer romance occur in this roleplay].

If this interests you at all we can talk in dms! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

interested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » D&D based Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus