Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A.R.K. Security (Open!)

"Well nice to know." She said smirking. She made small thumbs up motions with her hands discreatly when they passed the cells and stopped once they were passed them. She let the guard pat her down and take her hidden weapons she forgot they were there. That's how discreet the weapons where, or she just forgot them. She let herself be sat down in the seat and leaned back, not caring that she was about to be interrogated. "What? Your not going to strip me down to whatever I'm wearing underneath?" She asked with a sly smile hidden by the mask she still wore. (Lets just say he doesn't know she is a girl?) It was a simple black mask that had a voice modifier around the mouth piece so she wouldn't get looked down upon because she was a girl. The suit wasn't that formfitting either so nobody should know she was a girl, yet.
(See her gallery for the uniform.And she has gauze under her shirt to flatten her chest.)
Jim Mokoena (played by Jabonicus) Topic Starter

Mokoena looked at her for a moment. "You're going to need that armor, we don't abide by the non-harming methods." He said, walking over to a drawer. "Who sent you?"
Elizabeth let a small laugh out at the sound of needing armor in a prison. "Do you think they would have ever let me in if I was a wimp who screamed with every kick they delivered?" She asked rhetorically. She watched him go over to the drawer and ask another question, this time more to the point. "And why should I tell you that?"

He walked over, pulling off her mask. "Because we have the method to get it out of you." He said, the several 'eyes' of his mask were focused on her, including the red camera lens next to the central one.
Liz watched as he pulled off her mask and pulled off the most sarcastic smile she could muster. "Then you might have to retrieve it out of my dead body." She said venomously, cocking her eyebrow. She didn't care that all the 'eyes' were focused on her, or even that the red camera was either. If she was anything it was stubborn 'till the end.

"We'd rather get it out of you, from the inside." He said, reaching into the drawer. He pulled out a robotic thing, shaped like a centipede. "You'd be surprised, remember that really big guy sitting in that reinforced cell back there? He was screaming when we used this." He said, holding it with pliers. "Open wide, or talk."
Elizabeth looked at the little robotic but with disgust. "What is that shit?" She asked. Hearing and ignoring his second statement. Funny thing was, she believe him about the big guy. She once knew a man 4x as big as she was and he was as weak as a teddy bear. Not really wanting the little bug down her throat, she answered with a counter question. "What exactly will you give me if I tell you?" She asked keeping her calm.

Mokoena laughed, putting it back in the drawer. "We won't lock you up, if you cooperate further that is. We won't subject you to torture. We might let you go." He said, sitting down again.
"Might." She repeated thoughtfully. Liz thought about it for a minute. "And you want the person who sent us here, right?" She confirmed, thinking it over in her head.

"I want names. Planners, helpers, anyone and everyone involved." He replied.
"So you don't want the person who sent us here, just the people involved."She asked with a snicker. "Martinez." She said after a brief pause, naming one of the worse spies in her division. He worked for both sides and she knew it, she just needed an excuse to rat on him. "I'll only tell the names of your people that are in the resistance as spies." She said causiously as not to enrage him.

"Fair enough." He said, writing the name down. He would ask for more important names later.
Elizabeth leaned back in the chair, setting her feet in the desk and looked at the piece of paper. "Are you happy now?" She asked with another one of her famous cocky smiles. She wouldn't let them break her, not even for her own freedom. This was just to get rid of the traitors in Bloodstone that she knew of.

He finished writing the names down, standing up again. "I need the names of important people. Planners, engineers."
"Oh see, that I can't do." She said with mock disappointment. Liz kept her feet up on the table and didn't move an inch, not giving away any emotion except the ones she chose to play with. "All I can do is give you the names of traitors. Your people." She added, smirking once again.
(I'll reply in morning. Gtg to bed, I missed the buss this morning and my mom will be pissed if I miss it again.)
(It's your turn...)

(Sorry, I was away.)
"I guess you won't mind a few scrapes a bruises then." He replied, reaching into the drawer, pulling a strange contraption. It was a small device with a large semi-circle blunt end, and several small holes across it's surface.
Elizabeth didn't know what the contraption was but steeled herself for the endless hours of torture coming. "Well, need I remind you again that the only way I'm giving you the names of the best members of the resistance was if you extracted them from my cold dead body." She remarked, not giving an inch.

"That can be arranged." He said, moving it closer to her face.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A.R.K. Security (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus