Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A.R.K. Security (Open!)

Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest and glared at him. He knew as well as she did that if he killed her there would be a battle so big that the world would be at stake. He still doesn't know I'm the leader. She thought with a seemingly stubborn smirk.
Tom Flexington (played by VOCOM)

The VOCOM ship broke into the atmosphere, heading towards one of the A.R.K.'s docking bays. "Alright Tom, we have reports of war here, and the government is asking for our help. We are sending you as a peacekeeper because of your skills in combat. Be useful." The radio blared as he jumped off the ship.
Jim Mokoena (played by Jabonicus) Topic Starter

"We know who you are." He said, taking a step back. "You don't need to be so smug, now that you don't have a reason."

(Sorry about that!)
"Hm, then who am I? I would surely like to know." She said sarcastically, cracking her stiff neck a bit.
Gray Hericks (played by Rexuality)

Across the road In the building a man in a duster and A plain black mask with no eye holes or mouth hole with just one hollow circle of blue light where the nose should be stands in front of the window his hands behind his back the slight sound of machenice breathing fills the room..He turns around and walks to a broken down bed a small folder laying on it he opens it looking at a picture of Elizabeth printed on it. digital laughter echos down the halls...."soon" says a glitching voice.
Jim Mokoena (played by Jabonicus) Topic Starter

"You are a leader." Mokoena said, walking over to a folder on the table. "And we have you under our custody. It would be a shame if you were reported dead."
Elizabeth didn't look the least bit surprised, actually she smirked. "If you do kill me, you'll be facing the full fury of the resistance." She said, finally taking her feet off the table and leaning forward a bit. He hands haven't been cuffed this whole time and she has been waiting for the perfect opportunity.
(Your turn)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A.R.K. Security (Open!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus