Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hybrid Characters for Discord RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiya. Looking for Hybrid characters to be played in a group rp on Discord.
They can be human/animal hybrids with abilities. The RP is mostly inspired by My Hero Academia (for those that want to know). The characters will have an ability called an Individuality which could be breathing fire, making bubbles, exploding things, using their extra animal appendages for fighting, weapon abilities or even having no power but simply being hybrids.

We are looking for players of all ages to fall into Hybrid categories. If you want to walk around and be free join the Mercs. If you want to be a Hero join the Elpis School for Heroes. Want to cause chaos? Join the villains.

Those with fantasy backgrounds having characters not in the MHA verse... you are very welcome to join. Veterans who have disabilities and want to teach, those who want to retire and live peacefully all welcome as well. Those with dark pasts please join us. Those with no family the mercs are always open for you to have a home.

If you are also NOT Hybrids and this still interests you... you too are welcome to join
The RP will be conducted on DISCORD. Please make sure that you have Discord and are willing to participate.

Thank you for taking your time. Have a nice day

Message me on Otsutsuki Sora#5888
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Hello. I'm new to text RP but id like to try to learn with you a bit. Also it's the first one in this web i have written to so i may be a little lost. I have a character that may be adjustable to this scenario. Thanks for everything.
hey im totally intrested. ive got a deer human hybrid dude that may work well :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hybrid Characters for Discord RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus