Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Alice in Wanderland ~ dark Alice in Wond (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

CheshireMitsu

~~ DISCORD RP ~~

In a world below Wonderland is Wanderland. This is where the remains of the creations of Wonderland live, where their negativity and failed versions stay. They live with the memories of their Wonderland counterparts, yet have no chance of going to live with them, until they can turn themselves into a perfect person. In truth being constantly punished by these memories has pushed many of them into worse states than they originally were, destroying their last hope for a better life. Any resident of the light Wonderland will also be moved here, if they are corrupted by anything in their home.

Hi! As you can probably tell, this is a darker version of Alice in Wonderland where you can play as a new version of any AIW character! There will be rules and lore made soon for this roleplay. If you're interested, DM me on Discord (MitsuMitsu108#6464) that you're interested and I will send you an invite to the group!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

Hello. I find your RP really interesting. If possible i'd like to join. Thanks
CheshireMitsu Topic Starter

Vocov wrote:
Hello. I find your RP really interesting. If possible i'd like to join. Thanks

of course! you can dm me your name on Discord or send me a friend request on there MitsuMitsu108#6464

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Alice in Wanderland ~ dark Alice in Wond (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus