Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP Partners Needed! (Any Genre + Multi P (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I am here to find RP partners because all of mine are taking Hiatus' at the same time (which is fine) but I really feel like doing an RP and writing--so here I am!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

You are probably wondering: "Citrus, what genre are you looking for?" Well it is simple. I am looking for any genre. I can do horror, sci-fi, romance, slice of life, fantasy, gore, crime, mystery, etc. My preferences are fantasy and romance, but I can do whatever. We don't have to do those. I have RPed all of these genres before so I know what I am doing when it comes to Sci-fi, horror and more. The RP's I am looking for I want them to be long term, a slow burn that is nice and a good story to go through.

I have a couple of rules. I would be delighted if you were to look at them. They aren't a lot so don't worry about that. Down below is a medium list of rules--these apply to either IC or OOC.

RULES FOR YOU TO READ

1. I will only RP with those 16+
2. Mature and adult topics are for 18+ only.
3. I RP multi para and expect you to as well--NO ONE LINERS.
4. IC =/= OOC
5. Do not Ghost me. tell me whats wrong and I won't be offended. I'd be more offended if you ghost me.
6. Ask me if you have questions.
ETC. If you want more details, just ask me.

WHAT CHARACTERS OF MINE ARE AVAILABLE

Sam Konas - Mafia Boss, Adult, Male, Pansexual, teaser/confident.

Zeldana Swargenson - Noble, Adult, Genderfluid (female presenting), Shapeshifter, blunt and sometimes naïve, considered cold.

King of Serpents - CEO of Fashion company, Male, flirty and kind, has trauma.

Leader of the Rebellion - Leader of a Rebellion, Masculine presenting Female, Pansexual, cocky and stuck up, Adult.

Iseki Harushima - Human, Male, Adult, Exorcist, Gentleman and super kind, Male, Pansexual.

Sayana Brownson - Female, Human, Scientist, Naive and sweet but a huge nerd, Omnisexual, Adult.

Gabriel Joan Hawkinsson - Knight, stuck up and confident, monster hater, Male, Adult, human.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP Partners Needed! (Any Genre + Multi P (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus