Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Savior of Noctomor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Heyo, so I have been making a superhero universe where there is this separate realm called Noctomor. This place used to be flourishing with magical creatures and kingdoms, but an evil force lead by the Darklord destroyed the place. Now, there are places in Noctomor that are still standing and fighting. These places are more powerful and technologically advanced than the fallen villages.

There are a lot of people in Noctomor who try and fight the Darklord and his army of supervillains, most notably FOSAN(Fighters of Space and Noctomor), in which the superhero group, Metanoia posts and fights from. There are a lot of members of Metanoia, so I won't list them off, but there was once this guy who was a part of Metanoia named Incognito (real name: Dennis Allaband, but very few people outside FOSAN knew that), who was one of the best. However, he eventually left FOSAN. He doesn't work for the Darklord, but rather works alone as an anti-hero, taking jobs that benefit him. He doesn't belong to either side and is usually fought over.

Anyway, there are devices called Ukiyos, in which open a portal to Noctomor. One accidentally ended up on Earth, buried in the sands of the beach in Sarasota, Florida when a villain fled with it, eventually losing it and getting trapped on Earth. So anyway, Silvia Ophidian found it and blah, blah, blah, you can guess what happened there. And yeah, now she's part of Metanoia as Silver Snake and has to keep it a secret, especially since some of the villains have been targeting Earth.

Anywho, I wanted to do a RP about all this is you're interested. This story is still in development, but there's a good enough deal to be able to RP with it. So I'd like it if you read Silvia's profile before asking for a RP so you can understand her character.

Other plots can be discussed, but I will most likely play other characters too (villains, heroes, stuff like that), but Silvia is my main character. Y/C can be a friend of Silvia's that finds out, a hero, a villain, whatever you want. As long as it would work without complications. If you want to play a villain, I recommend at least playing one other character that Silvia would befriend and see more often unless you're going to allow the villain to switch sides.

The link for her profile is here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bJCZcNShm3ebG75hZDXKQJSrn-r0l8qEBCUeTAGEeuU/edit if you didn't catch onto it when I said her name. Thank you :)

(Also let me know if you want romance and we can talk about it)
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Sounds interesting, I could play a friend who accidentally finds out her secret.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Savior of Noctomor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus