Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A World At Its Limits (Dark Fantasy RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The Artisan (played by SolarLoki)

A world brought to its knees, neglect having decayed at the foundations for far too long. Its Heart calls out to the stars, to the many worlds beyond, to existence in its entirety. Seeking out any sort of help to return to what it once was. The cry for help, for life, called upon many to help. But only a few have answered. Whether or not your current life is given up to help this dying world is up to you. The Artisan awaits your Arrival.

I'm looking for around 3 or 4 people to join in on this idea I've had for a long time now. Characters could be fantasy, sci fi, or modern or some mix of those. As long as they aren't too ridiculously powerful that is. A few things to note are that characters failing the task at hand is a very real possibility, and even character death is a real risk. So if you join this, don't say I didn't warn you. I prefer you contact me through PMs but responding here is fine as well. Will you heed the call of this dying Heart?
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

The Artisan (played by SolarLoki) Topic Starter

Still looking for one or two more people to join!
The Artisan wrote:
Still looking for one or two more people to join!
hey I'm new here you still looking for players?
The Artisan (played by SolarLoki) Topic Starter

The Heart calls out once again for rescue. Looking for one or two more players to join. PM me please if you're interested.
Interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A World At Its Limits (Dark Fantasy RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus