Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Pleiades Empire (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Before you keep reading, this is an extremely complicated, complex story. I have been writing the novel about this character and world (and a prequel), and it is beyond difficult to write. There are a lot of assets that go into this. So, if you're not so good with a lot of information, then I would not recommend this RP. But if you are interested, then you're welcome to PM me.

So, The Pleiades Empire is this world (worlds) in space. Basically, there are 1,000 different black holes in the universe, all with different names, cultures, and beliefs. For many millennia, all of these black holes have been ruled by the dictator going by the name of Puppen Spieler. He is a very tall man, just over 6 foot, with black hair and golden eyes. He dyes a part of his hair along with different colored elaborate outfits he wears (he wears many different color themes), and paints a yellow triangle under his left eye and a red one under his right. He has pointed ears and sharp canine teeth, and he wears a tunic, nice pants with a trench coat, boots or dress shoes, and gloves. He usually has a black ring on his right ring finger, but he refuses to say what it's for.

Now, there are many people that support Spieler as a ruler, many who don't, and others in the middle. There is a total of 6 political parties. Here is a link to a doc about all the parties.

I am not going to name all 1,000 black holes, but I will name the top 10 (by population... most populated to least. All the black holes are numbered)
1. Nerabex (BH# 99)
2. Lora (BH# 751)
3. Oddessy (BH# 131)
4. Tropophobia (BH# 800)
5. Garten (BH# 112)
6. Paisley (BH# 332)
7. Adidio (BH# 927)
8. Gismini (BH# 585)
9. Taylore (BH# 830)
10. Arlan (BH# 905)

Nerabex, being the most populated black hole, is like the main base for... everything. Puppen Spieler lives here as well.

So what does Spieler do that is so bad?

Glad you asked.

On Earth, there is an infamous chant that can be spoken three times in a row without stopping. Everyone always advises others never to say it because every single time it is spoken, the chanter disappears mysteriously and is never found. Ever.

"Puppen Spieler, our puppeteer,
The ruler, the seer
My mind is yours forevermore
For you, open is the door."

Basically, this summons the space creature, Spieler, who kidnaps whoever said the chants and brings them to Pleiades. He appears in the darkest room of the house, and will wait for the chanter up to five minutes. At the last minute, he gives a warning by either making something in the house fall, or make the chanter's ears ring. If they still don't come to him, he'll go after them himself. If he does this, he'll be a lot more cruel with what BH he sends them to.

Now, once one is separated into a BH, they aren't ever allowed to leave for the rest of their life.

So yeah, that's why people don't like him. And he's kind of a jerk.

HOWEVER

Here is something that the people do not know... the thing that is explained in the prequel and end of the novel. Puppen Spieler is only a persecutor alter, living in the mind of Lacast'ar Stareye. So Lacast'ar has DID, givien to him back whenever he was in a magic academy from a hit to the head by a strong dark magic force Daz Do'Morgan shot at him. This dark magic could mess up someone's head in multiple ways, and for Lacast'ar, it was DID. While there are other alters, Spieler is the persecutor and has practically taken over the host.

Basically, Spieler is an evil version of Lacast'ar, one who thirsts for death and desturction. And Lacast'ar is actually a good guy. But he's practically given up trying to save himself.

Spieler also has manipulation powers. So yeah.

There is a lot more to the story, but there is a lot of gore (a LOT). And I can explain more along the way. But I really want to do a RP with him. You can play someone who works for him, someone he recently kidnapped, you can even be someone who's in love if you want... whatever you please, we can work it out. PM me if interested.

I'd also like to use dice for fight scenes.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Pleiades Empire (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus