Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars CRP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ChibiWeeb

I'm looking for an RP mainly focused on either the battles themselves going on, or the relationship between two soldiers developing over a long series of deadly battles. Specifications are:

-Would prefer a Galactic Civil War Era, on either the Imperials or the Rebels side, but Clone Wars... could work, maybe.
-Would also prefer general knowledge of the era. Not expecting you to be like me and know way, w a y too much about Star Wars, but you should at least know the difference between an LAAT/i and an LAAT/c, or just who Luke's father is.

So, the rephrase, two ways the rp can go are:

A Combat focused RP, focused on the fights taking place during the RP

or a more personal RP, where the two combatants develop their relationship, perhaps towards a rivalry, a friendship, or even romance. I'd also prefer to use Discord (Chibi Weeb#8550), since I'm a lot more active there. This could also be possibly played as a group.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 90%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (faster than light)
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd be open to this. Mind if I dm you on discord?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Star Wars CRP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus