Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » RP With A New Character - Open To Ideas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I just made this character, Jackson Antoin. He just goes by Antoin by the way.

So I wanted to do an adventure-ish RP with him. You can play any character - you can even play as someone in his profile if you want... YES do read his profile please - and I was thinking it'd also be fun if Jack and Y/C were co-workers, but they didn't get along well, but were forced to work together for setting up a stage for a concert. Then they could become friends and we could go on from there.

Since I want adventure, I want something to happen where Jack and Y/C go somewhere in the world and end up embarking on some crazy adventure/exploration. Think Indiana Jones. It's like that.

I know that was kind of everywhere, but I hope you get my idea.

I put combat because, well, adventure. But the characters can also have combat whether it be verbal, physical, or even both >:) (Please, I need at least a little, even if they're friend. Friends have their indifferences)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » RP With A New Character - Open To Ideas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus