Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » 🍄Mush Mama (Introduction)🍄

✨Hello you cool cats and kittens!✨
I am new to this commmunity, and I'm not entirely sure how things here work. However I am really happy that I found a community somewhere to share my art. My house burnt down 4 months ago and I haven't been making characters for awhile, but I'm finally getting back into it!
Here is one of my characters! I will be making more soon!
If anyone is interested in making fanart just as a fun little project or practice feel free as long as you ask for consent first. :) Feel free to chat anytime!

My apologies for the image being so big.

20210727_004617.jpg
HI THERE!

First off, sorry about your house. I hope you guys were okay and still are now. Also, I would like to try and draw your character in my style if you don't mind. Of course, there will be proper credit for the owner of the character. :D
GLSmolBean Topic Starter

HibariHaru013 wrote:
HI THERE!

First off, sorry about your house. I hope you guys were okay and still are now. Also, I would like to try and draw your character in my style if you don't mind. Of course, there will be proper credit for the owner of the character. :D

Oh thank you very much! Yes, I have a place to stay for awhile so I'm okay and my family is safe. Of course you can draw her!! I would only ask to have permission to see her when done and ask if I could use it on her profile? ^^ Credit will be given where credit is due.
GLSmolBean wrote:
HibariHaru013 wrote:
HI THERE!

Oh thank you very much! Yes, I have a place to stay for awhile so I'm okay and my family is safe. Of course you can draw her!! I would only ask to have permission to see her when done and ask if I could use it on her profile? ^^ Credit will be given where credit is due.

Yey! And Of course! It's your character so you're free to use it. 😊 Thanks for letting me draw her. She's such a cute character, and I'm glad you guys are alright. Always take care. ❤

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » 🍄Mush Mama (Introduction)🍄

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus