Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Open to many kinds of characters! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello everyone! I've been on a bit of a uh, long burnout, but I'm finally snapping out of it. At least, I hope so. So, I figured I should get an RP or two started up! I have relatively recently revamped my man Shawn's profile and I'm ready to use him. Now, I don't have anything solid in mind. I think the main part of the plot is best thought through and discussed between the participants of the RP. However, I have general ideas and genres. Now, although the RP will likely take place in modern day and be relatively slice of life, Shawn can work for other types of RPs. High fantasy, far future, historical, etc. However, the explanations for those situations can be figured out in RP, but the short version is that he 'somehow went to another world.' In these kinds of RPs, it will likely be an older Shawn. This can be a romance or non-romance RP, though if it does become a romance, then you should know that I will not RP sexual themes, and the relationship will take some time to develop.

Now, I RP in third person, and the only real strict requirement I have of you is that you also RP in third person. My reply schedule is a bit uneven, though it'll likely be once a week on average. Just give me good details and stuff to work with in your reply, and I'm fine. Now then, if you're interested, please feel free to comment below! I have no real preference on the type of character you use, though I would prefer adult characters rather than children. I look forward to our RP!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, Will be played one-on-one.

Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

How about a non romance urban fantasy?
Shawn Anderson (played by TheGreatAvocado) Topic Starter

Alwina Coldwill wrote:
How about a non romance urban fantasy?

That sounds interesting! I would love to discuss it more. Fantasy in modern day is a concept I've always liked. Go ahead and send me a DM.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Open to many kinds of characters! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus